ADVERTISEMENT

Great vs. Good

TNCatfanforever

All-American
Apr 3, 2003
Mount Juliet Tn
Great teams protect home court and win 80-90% of road games in hostile surroundings. Good teams lose 2-3 home games and go .500 on the road. Great teams can handle the NCAA tournament environment and take care of business usually to the final 4. Good teams occasionally make a sweet 16. The Cats have a horrible home loss and not so bad neutral court loss. Starting today we will begin to get a good read if they are great or just good. You cannot lose more than 2 road games in the SEC and expect to win the conference championship.

Great teams protect home court and win 80-90% of road games in hostile surroundings. Good teams lose 2-3 home games and go .500 on the road. Great teams can handle the NCAA tournament environment and take care of business usually to the final 4. Good teams occasionally make a sweet 16. The Cats have a horrible home loss and not so bad neutral court loss. Starting today we will begin to get a good read if they are great or just good. You cannot lose more than 2 road games in the SEC and expect to win the conference championship.

I can 100% promise you whoever wins the sec won't go 16 and 2 in conference.

Kentucky is perfectly capable of going 16-2 in conference. So, no, you can’t promise that. Do I think they will? Nah more like 14-4 but still.

Team full of freshmen mostly....don't see it. With thiero injury lingering as well and at Florida and at a and m early we will see really quick.

And no one else is going 16 and 2 is more my point. UK doesn't have to go 16 and 2 to win it. 14 and 4 will probably get it done this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT