ADVERTISEMENT

Great Beer....the sequel

I'll tell you what is not a great beer, and from a company known for making good beer -- founders mango magnifico. That beer can get pumped ten ways to Sunday.
eek.gif

I rarely purchase more than a bottle or glass of any beer. Might check it out if available here.

Thanks to you folks on here I've had lots of new beers to try. I was wanting to start trying different beers and this thread was gold.

I like all kinds of beer and tried several of the three floyds. I've had zombie dust several times and thought it was pretty good. I don't think it was amazing, but it's good. Tried the Founders Rubaes on tap yesterday. One of the best best flavored beers I've had.

So thanks for the input guys!

3F Zombie dust isn't about being really great beer. Although I think it's pretty dang good. It's main draw to me was and is that it's pretty much the first craft beer to use all Citra hops. And they did it right. It's balanced pretty well. The guys at 3F got their stuff together.
Good to see/hear others opening their mind to trying something other than the fizzy yellow swill that's been past off as beer for years. Cheers!

Reactions: Willy4UK
Austin, that looks great man. I get envious when i see all those tasty beers that i can't drink.

#OpenBorderBeer

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Questions:
  • Do hemp beers (ales) really taste nutty?
  • Are they any good?
  • BTW I love this almond tequila. If you have any friends going to Mexico, tell them to bring you a bottle or just don't come back. Be careful though, so-called friends will steal it.
7501079400119_3.jpg

Questions:
  • Do hemp beers (ales) really taste nutty?
  • Are they any good?
  • BTW I love this almond tequila. If you have any friends going to Mexico, tell them to bring you a bottle or just don't come back. Be careful though, so-called friends will steal it.
7501079400119_3.jpg
I drank a Humboldt Brown last year. Slightly nutty, as I remember. Distinctive malts. Below is a pic of my check-in on Untappd.

b416466653d752874fea5320ca1e5bdc_320x320.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT