ADVERTISEMENT

Got to wait a little longer on big Z

So what if it's not supposed to be out yet. It's not like it's a national security secret. Whoever doesn't want it to be out, including the NCAA if that's the case, will just have to deal with it. Right? What would be their reasoning, other than trying to control the narrative?

Great to hear we are going to need all of our bigs Saturday against UNC and against SEC .
If Dave is correct, I can’t imagine Z is going to be thrown in against UNC for his first game back. If he does play, that means there is some major foul trouble. Foul trouble would be the only reason we would need all bigs.

If Dave is correct, I can’t imagine Z is going to be thrown in against UNC for his first game back. If he does play, that means there is some major foul trouble. Foul trouble would be the only reason we would need all bigs.
Cal said he was gonna play Ugo Saturday. Which I agree, is crazy, but that's what he said.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat

I disagree. We might need another big body. Bacot is pretty good and UNC has some height. I can see Z helping on Saturday.

Could it be that he has just been granted extension to continue to practice? It was just supposed to be 45 days. Hope DK is correct but I'm always suspicious of anything regarding the NCAA,

Could it be that he has just been granted extension to continue to practice? It was just supposed to be 45 days. Hope DK is correct but I'm always suspicious of anything regarding the NCAA,
What did big Dave have to say? I only see where he says he can’t say that and then some replies surely someone can give the details of Dave’s prognostication

davekersey said:
He has been cleared by the NCAA as far as I know he's good to go start practicing today. This comes from somebody that lives at the Craft Center and I don't know if this is fully out yet so I was told it would be today

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Bacot is going to draw fouls on all our bigs so the more the merrier. Can we get the tall assistant a uni.
I watched the "tall assistant" (dude with the white spot in his hair) play something like defense against Bradshaw during warmups of the Miami game (I was 7 rows up behind the basket where they were shooting around). I'd not recommend putting him in a UK uniform...

That’s what they said on the radio pregame show before the penn game .That UK requested and he was granted permission to keep practicing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT