ADVERTISEMENT

Good news starts at noon tomorrow...

No. I think what we want is to win. Whether it is with 5-star one and done talent or 10 3* kids or 10 portal transfers or 7 back to the basket players or 7 3 point shooters. We haven't been doing much of that lately.

Just win baby!
People here were still complaining about the roster turnover when we were making a final four every other year.

Yes, people want to win, but I'm specifically talking about those who complain about the roster construction before any winning or losing is done. And it's a near constant theme on this board.

I’ve noticed that a lot of the same people who whine and cry constantly that Cal doesn’t use enough of his scholarships for depth are now whining and crying that he’s signing one or two 3-star players.

Some people just like to whine and cry. The born losers.
I see nuance is lost on some people. People are glad the kid is coming (assuming he does). However, it's hard to get too excited knowing we need immediate impact players and he wont play a lot next year. Then, history under Cal shows these guys transfer more than not.

the kid delayed his announcement...how in the hell is that UKs fault as a program
It’s UK’s fault by allowing Cal to remain head coach.

No matter what it takes he must be bought out after failing again in the upcoming season or he’s going to bury our once great program so deep that it can’t be revived.

Keeping him is going to cost us more in the long run.

Good news! The breakfast club has started.
82354_orig.gif

I have a feeling he changed it to Monday to do a joint commitment with Somto
Let’s hope so, I not made at him, it’s his moment and it’s a hard decision, it’s just more Kentucky having take so many L’s this offseason

I have a feeling he changed it to Monday to do a joint commitment with Somto
It's tempting to think that, but what's the 'why'? Separate days gives both guys their own days, and two good days seems like a bigger win for Cal. Doing it together doesn't seem like a gain for anyone involved.

Reactions: chroix
Said he's coming back on the show Monday to announce. And Brandon Marshall said they would have Duke, UNC, UK, Oregon St., Georgia Tech hats for him to choose from.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT