ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

How the club sits at address has absolutely nothing to do with what the golf ball does.

My pro told me to keep the toe of the club slightly up at address. I had the toe way too far up off the turf, and was pulling the hell out of every solidly struck shot, especially with irons. Still have a lot of issues but I did at least solve that minor problem, for the most part.

I was thinking that’s what u meant, as that (among other things) has a lot to do with what the ball actually does lol.

Who is tiger picking tonight?

Himself
Reed
Finau
Woodland

Was stoked to see Hadwin picked for the Int'l team. I'll be rooting for him in his matches. (I'm a Canuck.)

I will be somewhat shocked if NA doesn’t make it. He’s played well, Tiger and him are very friendly and I think Tiger will reward the guy with what may be the only team he ever makes.

I’ll go Tiger, Na, Woodland, Finau... Kisner May knock out Finau.

Fowler just got married and hasn’t been playing and Reed would kind of surprise me.

Last edited:
Reactions: treuxbleux
Should have been Na, Wolff, Morikawa and Lefty. Need some excitement like Ernie did.

Reed, Woodland and Finau are boring retreads in a team concept. Tiger is a joke.

Not crazy about the Reed pick. Even though he's playing well. Just too much of a lightning rod. I would have gone with Fowler and paired him with JT. Even with Fowler not in top form that duo would be tough to beat.

^ not to mention his multiple rules situations this year. Kuchar is a bitch.

My favorite was him trying get relief from THREE different officials claiming his drive, which bounced multiple times after hitting the fairway, somehow landed in its own divot. What a tool.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
And there are many others that say the opposite. I will trust my friends who are inside the ropes and hang with the guy, fwiw. But no worries...google all you want.

Fair enough. Didn’t realize you were a tour insider.

Seems unfathomable that Tiger could be leading the PGA in birdies per round for 2020 when he is 187th in GIR and 301st in Putting per hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT