ADVERTISEMENT

GO MICHIGAN

Jan 4, 2003
Go Blue. Forever. And ever and ever. Never lose. NEVER. Do not fail us. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

Or at least until business is taken care of in Rupp Arena the night of February 16th.

That is all.

Go Blue. Forever. And ever and ever. Never lose. NEVER. Do not fail us. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

Or at least until business is taken care of in Rupp Arena the night of February 16th.

That is all.
What does Michigan's game today have anything to do with our game on the 16th?

Wow, you guys are dense. This is my 20th year on this board. I made my first post when it was UBB in 1999. That is why my user name references "Wild On" back when the E! Network was a thing. Everyone knows there is no bigger UK fan on here than me and also no one hates UT more than I do. I just happen to be from Knoxville.

- If Michigan loses, Tennessee will be #1.
- Tennessee may not lose until we kick their tail in Rupp on February 16th.

Therefore, Michigan CANNOT lose.

Wow, you guys are dense. This is my 20th year on this board. I made my first post when it was UBB in 1999. That is why my user name references "Wild On" back when the E! Network was a thing. Everyone knows there is no bigger UK fan on here than me and also no one hates UT more than I do. I just happen to be from Knoxville.

Sorry didn’t realize EVERYBODY knew you and that you were the BIGGEST UK fan. Personally I’d rather UT be #1 when we play them.

And if you’re from Knoxville then all that rocky top stuff applies to you anyway. Doesn’t matter what team you root for. Now go pleasure your half-bear, half-cat soda pop girl.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall

One would have to live in your head to get that from your original post, and I suspect it's a bit crowded up there.

I kinda construed that from the OP, but I wouldn’t necessarily feel terrible about playing UT if they are ranked #1.

And if you’re from Knoxville then all that rocky top stuff applies to you anyway. Doesn’t matter what team you root for. Now go pleasure your half-bear, half-cat soda pop girl.
I ended up in a tent on Undian creek in the Red river gorge with a gal like that once.

Ha Ha intentional foul, almost as good as the no Time out game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why these threads complaining about how hard our sec schedule is are dumb. Anybody can beat anybody. People put too much stock in polls and analytics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT