ADVERTISEMENT

Please Fill Rupp Arena on Sunday

I don’t think some people quite understand the magnitude of this event unless they were there. Please watch the entire press conference from places that showed more than just the coaches backdrop. It was only relatable to a religious event. I will cherish this forever. The fact that my kids will grow up in the Pope era means everything.

Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.
Good call. 💩

I don’t think some people quite understand the magnitude of this event unless they were there. Please watch the entire press conference from places that showed more than just the coaches backdrop. It was only relatable to a religious event. I will cherish this forever. The fact that my kids will grow up in the Pope era means everything.
It is odd, but I feel the same way. Unless you were there it is difficult to explain. It felt like we, the program, the fans, the administrators, the donors, walked in battered, defeated, and dirty, but we all walked out cleansed, renewed, hopeful, and ready to fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT