ADVERTISEMENT

For Those Not Interested in Attending Tuesday lights Ole Miss Game Please Consider Giving Your Tickets To Someone Who Will Attend.

I'm taking my son to his first UK game Tuesday night... even though the thought of being out until 1a is already draining me. Trying to have a positive attitude but man.. it's tough. We were so excited when we got the tickets a few weeks back... now looks like I've way overpayed. Haha

If anyone isn't going, I'd love to upgrade our seats. Not looking for a handout. We're in the top row... haha. Anyone wanting to trade or get rid of... let me know

Hoping we can figure this out and make a 2nd weekend this March!

I know Tuesday nights game might be tough to ask some of our fans to attend due to it’s late night 9PM tip off. Since tickets are transferable electronically please don’t let them go to waste.
Please consider transferring them to someone who might otherwise not ever have a chance to attend a game. A packed Rupp Arena will make for a much tougher game for our opponent.
No, I don’t think I will

Kiss my ass. You got suckered and now you are crying like a little girl.
There are a hundred trolls on this board who just joined after they are booted from their last screen name and you pick a guy out as a troll who has been on the board since before Elvis?... What a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: howercat
Kyle Tucker tweeted yesterday that he heard a fan say very clearly "F you Cal" as the crowd left Rupp.

It's going to get really bad for Cal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
I know Tuesday nights game might be tough to ask some of our fans to attend due to it’s late night 9PM tip off. Since tickets are transferable electronically please don’t let them go to waste.
Please consider transferring them to someone who might otherwise not ever have a chance to attend a game. A packed Rupp Arena will make for a much tougher game for our opponent

How about we take them and burn them instead? That’s what I’m doing with the two games I bought seats for.

Please consider transferring them to someone who might otherwise not ever have a chance to attend a game. A packed Rupp Arena will make for a much tougher game for our opponent.
Nah don’t even bother selling them.

Mine would be...

PWG5zWq.png
Weekend at Bennie's

• Haha
Reactions: CatPhight
I support this. I didn’t have much growing up. We could never afford to go to a game. I went to my first one in my early 20s and we got stomped but it was an amazing experience for me. If you know someone that is a big cat fan that don’t get to go much or if they have kids I bet it would make their
Day. Don’t get tied up in this attendance strike. It will never work in basketball. Don’t let a cool
Experience go to waste. Give your tickets to someone who would appreciate it.
I’m in the exact same boat as you about not having much growing up . I didn’t get the chance to attend a game until I was old enough to be on my own when I was in my 20’s also. I cherish every time I get the chance to go to a game regardless of what’s going on with the state of the program because watching a game in Rupp is so electrifying. To be honest though Cal has really taken a lot out of me the last 5-6 years . I will still go to a game when given tickets but no way in hell am I going to invest in buying tickets until he’s gone!

Kiss my ass. You got suckered and now you are crying like a little girl.
He isn’t a troll man, I know we are all burnt out, but this one isn’t a troll attempt, this one is a genuine attempt at getting fans to the game Tuesday

Hey Boyd94 thanks for having my back and trying to explain to other people I’m not a troll, but just wanting people that have never had an experience to attend a UK basketball due to not having the financial ability to attend one tomorrow night.
I have sent half a dozen emails to Mitch Barnhart over the last two years of my strong feeling that it’s time to get rid of Cal. Wearing Mitch Barnhart‘s email out I think is a better way to get our desired end result as opposed to having a half empty Rupp Arena. This will just make it easier for a visiting team to come in and embarrass our program even further.

Well what do you know. The company that’s taking me to the game tomorrow night has one extra. One of their people can’t make it.

So I’m offering up a seat in section 25. You have to sit with me and can be either a sunshine pumper or Cal hater, I don’t care.

Anyone? I’m in Lex now for work (having a brew at the Hyatt bar, but staying closer to the KSBar), and figure it’ll be best if it’s a local Lexington Rafters individual. Holler!

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Everyone just buy some tickets on Ticketmaster and then don’t go! Waste your own money and then post about the commitment you made for the cause.

Last edited:
The problem with the thought is that the ones claiming they are boycotting weren’t going anyway.
I see you're still kissing Calipari's butt. Good luck with that.
It's over.

The better way to send a message is to drop those tickets in a envelope and mail them back to the UK Athletic Dept. addressed "Attention: Mitch".

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
I’d love to take my son if anyone is skipping the game and doesn’t want to eat their tickets.
I've got 2 that I am not going to use if you are still looking. They are my season tickets. Upper level right at midcourt. I can't make it to the game tonight due to work or I would be going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT