ADVERTISEMENT

For Those Not Interested in Attending Tuesday lights Ole Miss Game Please Consider Giving Your Tickets To Someone Who Will Attend.

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
I know Tuesday nights game might be tough to ask some of our fans to attend due to it’s late night 9PM tip off. Since tickets are transferable electronically please don’t let them go to waste.
Please consider transferring them to someone who might otherwise not ever have a chance to attend a game. A packed Rupp Arena will make for a much tougher game for our opponent.

I know Tuesday nights game might be tough to ask some of our fans to attend due to it’s late night 9PM tip off. Since tickets are transferable electronically please don’t let them go to waste.
Please consider transferring them to someone who might otherwise not ever have a chance to attend a game. A packed Rupp Arena will make for a much tougher game for our opponent.
Like the last 3 home games have been tough on the opponent😂😂😂😂
We have a coach that’s clue less and he won’t let the crowd do X n O’s so we’re screwed!!!

The though is nice here man, and every fan does deserve a chance to go to rupp, but it doesn’t matter if rupp is packed or not, the crowd has been into the last 3 home games and uk has played terrible each time. It just doesn’t matter anymore, they will still be bad whether fans are there or not

I'd let mine burn in a house with me in it before I'd give them to someone else.. For the people actually wanting prick cal gone,, stop showing up for games..

Glad we dropped ours three years ago.

Not going to tell anyone what to do with their money, but since they're already sold, wouldn't it be rich, if fans took cardboard cutouts, attached them to their seats, and walked right back out the door. That would definitely be noticeable on the TV broadcast and a source of viral embarrassment Slouch Cal deserves.

Not going to tell anyone what to do with their money, but since they're already sold, wouldn't it be rich, if fans took cardboard cutouts, attached them to their seats, and walked right back out the door. That would definitely be noticeable on the TV broadcast and viral embarrassment Slouch Cal deserves.
Be nice if they let the students have cardboards like every other school in the nation

Not going will not be letting the tickets go to waste. It will be the start of the message sending process fans need to do.

Not going to tell anyone what to do with their money, but since they're already sold, wouldn't it be rich, if fans took cardboard cutouts, attached them to their seats, and walked right back out the door. That would definitely be noticeable on the TV broadcast and a source of viral embarrassment Slouch Cal deserves.
I dropped 4 over the last three years but bought one half of 2 the past two years. I have found having one fourth as many tickets is the way to go. Less truly is more . Much less worry about how to divvy up tickets and fatigue from too many games .

Until last night I had only seen them win this year When I attended .
Folks it’s only entertainment and they ate not very entertaining.

This team was more fun to watch when they did not have any big men .

I dropped 4 over the last three years but bought one half of 2 the past two years. I have found having one fourth as many tickets is the way to go. Less truly is more . Much less worry about how to divvy up tickets and fatigue from too many games .

Until last night I had only seen them win this year When I attended .
Folks it’s only entertainment and they ate not very entertaining.

This team was more fun to watch when they did not have any big men .
That's exactly what we'd be interested in when Cal is finally gone...9pm starts on Tuesdays when you live 2 hours away are the worst, especially when he have to drive home after a L due to the absentee bench coaching.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I support this. I didn’t have much growing up. We could never afford to go to a game. I went to my first one in my early 20s and we got stomped but it was an amazing experience for me. If you know someone that is a big cat fan that don’t get to go much or if they have kids I bet it would make their
Day. Don’t get tied up in this attendance strike. It will never work in basketball. Don’t let a cool
Experience go to waste. Give your tickets to someone who would appreciate it.

It would be even funnier if the cardboard cutouts were of Cal, Mitch, Ellen, Erin, his dogs, etc.

You got it Mitch!

Just know that if we make things a little uncomfortable for you again, I would suggest that you refrain from calling your customers “Microwave Fans“.

NO ABSOULTLY DO NOT GIVE YOUR TICKETS TO ANYONE ELSE...... Nothing sends a message like 12 or 13,000 empty seats in Rupp Arena

I really want to support this, but an empty Rupp will be the only message Mitch will understand. If you want real Kentucky basketball back, for others to enjoy, it's up to the fans to force Mitch's hand.
very true... yet if you can give them to someone who may be in need, isn't that a better message? You supported this country when people were in need. You have a track record.

Reactions: susan2361
It would be even funnier if the cardboard cutouts were of Cal, Mitch, Ellen, Erin, his dogs, etc.
Mine would be...

PWG5zWq.png

I would give away this Tuesday's ticket in the lower bowl 2nd row behind the press table if I could, but they are the season tickets for a supplier I'm visiting tomorrow through Wednesday for a work trip (high-end machine shop that cuts parts for my space company...yes, real space). They are taking me out to Tony's before the game, then the Ole Miss game.

I've seen more Rupp games this year (Tuesday will be 4...Miami, UF, UT and Ole Miss) than since I lived across the river from Louisville in Indiana back in the late 2000s, but we are currently 1/3 in those games. So I'm hoping that I can perch myself right there behind Cow (yes, I'm finally on the boat for CCC and Cow), give him a piece of my mind (except of course I'm a major aerospace customer of these folks taking me to the game, so I have to be somewhat tactful....), and see us at least win half of the four games I traveled to attend!

Trolls are loving what’s going on with our program. Threads like this are going to be more common now that we aren’t very good. I hate it but it’s true. Rival fans are going to kick us while we’re down unfortunately.

I would give away this Tuesday's ticket in the lower bowl 2nd row behind the press table if I could, but they are the season tickets for a supplier I'm visiting tomorrow through Wednesday for a work trip (high-end machine shop that cuts parts for my space company...yes, real space). They are taking me out to Tony's before the game, then the Ole Miss game.

I've seen more Rupp games this year (Tuesday will be 4...Miami, UF, UT and Ole Miss) than since I lived across the river from Louisville in Indiana back in the late 2000s, but we are currently 1/3 in those games. So I'm hoping that I can perch myself right there behind Cow (yes, I'm finally on the boat for CCC and Cow), give him a piece of my mind (except of course I'm a major aerospace customer of these folks taking me to the game, so I have to be somewhat tactful....), and see us at least win half of the four games I traveled to attend!
welcome to the fight....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT