ADVERTISEMENT

Gators in a close one at Mizzou

Mizzou got some generous calls too. especially on that Hayes block with about a couple minutes left. Lot of sour grapes over here. I smell fear.

Reactions: kyjeff1
What is the ncaa doing with all the dollars ?
What is it going to take to get a referee crew that is held responsible for the games they officiate ? This was a travesty .

We absolutely can win the SEC.. LSU is giving top3 AM a run for their money, so...

But. Yes. Florida probably won't lose many..

Davis just admitted the home team is supposed to get some calls. Which, for starters, should never be admitted.. But let's remember this statement when he's talking about Kentucky's games.. Both home and away.
This guy despises us.
side_seth_davis.jpg

UF ain't going to win the SEC. Not saying UK is ( though I believe that ) but UF isn't . Just too up and down.
UF has the inside track. They own two really good road wins. Texas A & M is going to be back to full strength soon, so wins in College station won't be as easy to get as they are now.
UK would do themselves a huge favor by getting a W tonight to match Florida.

UF ain't going to win the SEC. Not saying UK is ( though I believe that ) but UF isn't . Just too up and down.

They look like they are getting a bit more cohesive. Halfcourt offense looked much better than what I had seen earlier in the year. I'd have forecasted TAMU if not for the early 0-2 hole.

Mizzou shot lights out from 3 and the FT line. To be even in the game was a win for us. Refs were bad but was both ways. It seems only the late calls get talked about though. But Mizzou will be a tough out for a lot of teams. Good luck in Tennessee tonight!

UK with a win tonight would be 2-0 on the road.. And it's going to be much harder to beat us, home or away, in late Feb and early March.. Would LOVE to get these early road wins now.

UF has the inside track. They own two really good road wins. Texas A & M is going to be back to full strength soon, so wins in College station won't be as easy to get as they are now.
UK would do themselves a huge favor by getting a W tonight to match Florida.
I just looked at UF's schedule and there are at least 5-6 sec losses on there for them. Can UK lose 5 or less ? IMO at worst they lose 5 if they win today. I do think we split with UF but UF is literally the worst defensive team at every stat in the SEC and you can't win a conference like that . Period. UF is what they are - a veteran team with 4 losses including to an iffy Loyola team and UK is what they are - a young team that is getting better with 1 good loss and one OK loss.

I dislike Tenn with a passion.
Did you know when the arena for tonite's game was to be built it was headlined with this: "Bigger than Rupp".
If it wasn't for the womens program it was seldom filled except for games with UK men.

Mizzou got some generous calls too. especially on that Hayes block with about a couple minutes left. Lot of sour grapes over here. I smell fear.
Dude, we win this conference almost every year, do you think we really fear you idiots? ( except maybe a few of our dumbass chicken little fans)

Reactions: jameslee32
Lol. Fear. Where have you been when the gators have been sucking balls the last month? You are lame.

Please, we have played well of late and just picked up 2 big road wins. This team will lose a few more but will finish strong. As of right now, UF is in the driver's seat.

Please, we have played well of late and just picked up 2 big road wins. This team will lose a few more but will finish strong. As of right now, UF is in the driver's seat.
Lol drivers seat? Where does that put us if we win tonight? In the back seat i guess?

Reactions: Rush2112 UK
I could care less who won it was how . The officiating was horrendous .
Florida deserves it. Sometimes it would be nice to tip your hat to a great play. Fla got screwed on some calls too. Got t9 play thru them. Put the blame on Cuanzo. He took the foot off . Fla will get u if u allow them.

Reactions: rdgtr

It's still too early in the SEC race for anyone to be in the driver's seat. There seems to be so much more parity in the league where an 0-2/0-3 team (i.e, Texas A&M) is still dangerous. There are also some surprising teams like Georgia (2-1. )Also, the season is still very long where fatigue/injuries can slow down any contending team.

I will be looking forward to watching Kentucky taking on a pretty good Tennessee team on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT