ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread.........

Man , upper bowl is about 3/4 full. For our biggest rival , in our " most successful season" in decades . With good weather also

That Florida loss combined with the Ole Miss loss and all the closer games against mediocre teams are just making a number of the fans not really want to waste anymore money on this coach and team. We lose this one and bowl ticket sales will likely be way less than normal.

That was actually an INT, his knee was down way before the ball was ripped out.

Not as obvious as the missed PI, but these refs are horrible.

How dumb 3rd and 4 and go at Alexander...no brains...SJ no arm strength today

How can they just bend you over and a** f*** you on your home field like that after just calling PI on you for a much much much less flagrant offense?

Reactions: wildcatcorner
Nice to see that we're already getting boned by the refs. That's the most obvious PI call you'll see all game and they don't call it.

Reactions: brianpoe and UKUGA
UK deserves to lose with that shit uni combo they trotted out with today. I want to punch both Stoops and Mitch in the GD face! And the Ref who didn't throw the flag on that obvious PI.

If the ground game is your strength and the opponent's defense is weak.....then you RUN THE D@MN BALL!!!!!

I’m guessing after we get hammered 40-10 it will all come back to that one call. Overcome a bad call every once in a while.

40-10 might be generous

Reactions: TIE543
That was actually an INT, his knee was down way before the ball was ripped out.

Not as obvious as the missed PI, but these refs are horrible.
You could argue that. But I'd say since he didn't make a football move and the ball wasn't tucked that you'd have to finish the catch through the ground and he didn't. Dez Bryant caught that ball but it's the same rule that would apply here

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT