ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread.........

Truly great game by Snell, too bad he didn't get any help.

He had a game our fans should talk about for years, but unfortunately probably won't because of the poor effort by everyone else.

Last edited:
Geez in 3 of our losses against teams with a pulse when we played them we were outscored 131-37. So much for being a good team.

Reactions: 55wildcat
I stopped watching when the 3rd Quarter ended. I'm watching the Ohio State/Michigan game praying that Michigan wins it. I get the feeling that if the Buckeyes win this and they beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship game next week, they'll get into the playoff.

I’d love to put a team out there capable of giving Snell the accolades he deserves next yr
This is one position we don't need to worry about.
Hopefully will open room for the passing game (next year) and we can get our receivers more involved.
Not sure what we are doing about the defense though.

Reactions: jauk11
We need so much more. That's like saying Rosanne Barr is ugly due to a bad hair day.

The lol is because some poster evidently thinks we should have a better kicker next year------or maybe that he should be benched this year.

LOL again.

I’d love to put a team out there capable of giving Snell the accolades he deserves next yr

Left Tackle

1. Landon Young (So.) or Kyle Meadows (Sr.)
Left Guard

1. Logan Stenberg (So.)
  2. Luke Fortner (Fr.)
Center

1. Drake Jackson (Fr.)
2. Nick Haynes (Sr.)

Right Guard

1. Bunchy Stallings (Jr.)
  2. Mason Wolfe (So.)
Right Tackle

1. Kyle Meadows (Sr.) OR George Asafo-Adjei (Jr.)

TWO seniors on the two deep (one battling health problems), some others close to them, with a much ballyhooed 5.9 transfer coming in, and another 5.9 freshman that can be an OL (or nose tackle if Bohanna needs more help), most fans want to wallow in the present rather than look to the future.

Left Tackle

1. Landon Young (So.) or Kyle Meadows (Sr.)
Left Guard

1. Logan Stenberg (So.)
  2. Luke Fortner (Fr.)
Center

1. Drake Jackson (Fr.)
2. Nick Haynes (Sr.)

Right Guard

1. Bunchy Stallings (Jr.)
  2. Mason Wolfe (So.)
Right Tackle

1. Kyle Meadows (Sr.) OR George Asafo-Adjei (Jr.)

TWO seniors on the two deep (one battling health problems), some others close to them, with a much ballyhooed 5.9 transfer coming in, and another 5.9 freshman that can be an OL (or nose tackle if Bohanna needs more help), most fans want to wallow in the present rather than look to the future.

I'm more worried about this position.

QB

Drew Barker (Sr) - 110 carrer attempts in 3 years. Most in his freshman year. Many think he might not be here next year.

Gunner Hoak (So) - 0 carrer attempts.

Danny Clark (RS-Fr) - 0 career attempts.

Walker Wood (RS-F) - 0 career attempts.

Player to be named later - 0 career attempts unless we get a Juco and they are hit or miss on being successful.

Since Stoops has done absolutely nothing to prepare this position for next year, how can you expect to be successful? Maybe we can just run out of the Wildcat every play. That's the only experience we might be taking into next year. When you play to keep every game close and then leave the starter in the game when you are getting blown out you show your poor program management by not planning for the future.

I'm more worried about this position.

QB

Drew Barker (Sr) - 110 carrer attempts in 3 years. Most in his freshman year. Many think he might not be here next year.

Gunner Hoak (So) - 0 carrer attempts.

Danny Clark (RS-Fr) - 0 career attempts.

Walker Wood (RS-F) - 0 career attempts.

Player to be named later - 0 career attempts unless we get a Juco and they are hit or miss on being successful.

Since Stoops has done absolutely nothing to prepare this position for next year, how can you expect to be successful? Maybe we can just run out of the Wildcat every play. That's the only experience we might be taking into next year. When you play to keep every game close and then leave the starter in the game when you are getting blown out you show your poor program management by not planning for the future.

All we have to do is figure out who Grambling is offering then flip them, problem solved :cheers2:

ADVERTISEMENT