ADVERTISEMENT

***GAME THREAD: KENTUCKY vs UL***

Remember him getting a great KO return in an earlier game, looked extremely fast. Is he a walkon?
I remember him being a WO in the past, as much as he plays special teams and is always involved in play that boy deserves a scholarship if not already

Reactions: jauk11
We’ve ran the ball every play. That’s pretty conservative. So I hope we keep playing conservative.
Well we played pretty conservative on the last set of downs don't you think? I know we scored 3 but it looked like Stoops was just playing for the 3 after the turnover by Louisville?

Well we played pretty conservative on the last set of downs don't you think? I know we scored 3 but it looked like Stoops was just playing for the 3 after the turnover by Louisville?
If Rodriguez broke a tackle for a big gain it wouldn’t have looked much different than the other drives.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
We get a lead, so I guess will just start running up the middle over and over against a stacked box. Duffy probably could of had the first down.

Looks like they are cheating off the WRs now. We are going to have to throw it a few screen passes to keep them honest. If executed well we could get some big yardage.

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT