ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

I have no words at this point. Offense obviously has no identity, no plan, nothing they're trying to establish. Just call random plays regardless of situation and personnel. As I type, BV's pass goes right through BB's hands and FL scores another TD. No excuse for that pass being intercepted - none.

Defense has completely sucked tonight. Big gains on first down almost every time. Huge explosive plays given up to FL backups.

Complete meltdown.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
****ing ROBBED 2 plays in a row at the goalline. Ridiculous spots both times
I’m still pulling my hair out bc Stoops didn’t challenge the spot. So typical, though. Hopefully, this abomination will expedite his exit. Great return by BB. But, lmao at our oblivious players giving the sarcastic chomp to the crowd after we cut the lead to 2 TDs. Embarrassing af.

Last pick not his fault. But Vandagriff should have been replaced 2 or 3 games ago. No defense we have played has had any fear at all of him beating them.

Question here…. I know Walker gets double-teamed a lot, but does it feel like he’s just not a huge factor this year? I feel like he should make one or two huge plays a game but it doesn’t feel that way. I just want him to plant the freshman QB something fierce.

Last pick not his fault. But Vandagriff should have been replaced 2 or 3 games ago. No defense we have played has had any fear at all of him beating them.
Our O line has been playing like ass.

Can't throw it deep if you can't pass block.

Did you watch the USCjr game? Their ends were practically untouched every play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT