ADVERTISEMENT

After the gator loss

Just horribly coached. All the fight in the players in the world isn't going to compensate for it. This is a 1 loss team at this point with competent coaching. I have to keep turning the game on and back off, because I watch for 2 minutes and I watch us do something dumb. Not sure why our other QB can't get a run when our current one can't hit the broad side of a barn. It's maddening.

Maybe, just maybe we beat Auburn and Murray State? More than likely, just Murray State. Wow. Really didn't see 4-8 this year. Might be awhile before we win even 6 games again.

Just horribly coached. All the fight in the players in the world isn't going to compensate for it. This is a 1 loss team at this point with competent coaching. I have to keep turning the game on and back off, because I watch for 2 minutes and I watch us do something dumb. Not sure why our other QB can't get a run when our current one can't hit the broad side of a barn. It's maddening.
Has always been this way. Only time a different qb comes in is due to injury. Stoops is just like ccc, no adjustments, no game plan

Have a feeling UK will play lights out next week, seems to be a theme around whatever goes on over at deNutter..

Last edited:
Vanderhighpass is bad, but Stoopsie is worse.
most of our former oc's are doing ok.
Whats the constant?
Fat, drunk, and stoopid is no way to go through life son...
Dean Wermer

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT