ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Stoops takes a timeout to yell at refs instead of coach up the defense to get a stop in a one score game, at their one yard line. Should be the most electric defensive play of the game so far. They go 90 in two plays.

I’m so sick of this nimrod

Reactions: KyCatFan and blubo
Vandagriff NEEDS to step into his throws. He's taking a lazy jab-step and the ball is coming out high. Can't wrist the ball in there with the long delivery of his

how long do we have to not be able tk move the ball before we just commit to GW and running a true RPO offense instead of a glorified wildcat w him.

Everytime we drop back it’s a coinflip if it’s a wasted down

The “pro style offense” transition has been a bust. Year 1 Levis was the only success and truthfully we switched to an RPO offense after game 3-4. Terry Wilson, Bowden, SJ, year 1 Levis….. all RPO and good/solid Defense. Since we’ve attempted to transform we’ve failed and are wildly inconsistent

I love Mark Stoops but this is the game he wants to play. And we are not good at it. This is his operation and his choice at OC. Stinks as I’m a Stoops backer but he has gotten this all wrong and it’s obvious

Figuring out where forward progress stopped on that play is tough. I actually thought he was pretty well stopped and then went forward again when the pile started falling, but it was close. Let’s not lose sight of what a dumb play call that was to begin with though. Surely we had something better for that situation than just trying to have Sumo dive over the top of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT