ADVERTISEMENT

Fland down to 3

OMG!!!! Everyone hanging on every minute detail!!! What color was his poop??? It may be a clueee!!!!!!

Lol this thread is insane. Especially the IU takeover part. Then people scrutinizing what color of M&M he eats next. This has been a fun read.

Hillbillies and rednecks---one in the same. Although.............Some can be a little bit more extreme. I will say this-----I had to work a college series at Kentucky Christian University some years back. Thats Grayson, KY....Had 1pm first pitch on a Saturday---Cold as ****. Get back to the hotel, turn on some March madness----UK vs KSU, Sweet 16. Game ends...I want something to eat.Go into a Waffle House:---Not thinking----had on my IU 'boggin"---Bro you'd thought I'd interrupted a Black Panther meeting...

Different "breed" up that way my friend.
there is no Waffle House in Grayson
a friend of mine his wife is from northern KY, she went to KCC many years ago

BTW if you want to talk about extreme i once told you how that elderly old woman who was a IU fan talked to me at a Colts game once she found out i was a UK fan

seems like everyone think Q is a UK lock but landing Fland would be a freaking huge. Best player we are recruiting this year IMO. I was not happy about IUWHO getting him. I can live with losing a great player to great program like KU or Duke or Mich St but IUWHO? LOL come on.
Mizzou fans are confident quantaince is there

Meh---some see the "IU"---quit reading and just respond to the "IU fan", and not the actual post.

UK didn't need his services if we are being honest. Maybe before Mitchell committed...?? Or Ugonna injury. But to me UK is pretty filled up as his spot(s) wtih Mitchell, Ugonna and Bradshaw. Not even sure if Mgbako reached out, and if so---why?
You are the best IU fan I’ve talked to on here. Most of them hate UK so much they aren’t reasonable at all.

Yes. Its a staple with Woody, and was very effective with Xj,and then JHS. People confuse it sometimes with "dribble drive:". Sort of the same, but zoom is designed to take away help defense. Mgbako fits this well. Also think Ware could be lethal in this action.

Outside of XJ, Galloway and Reneau, IU will have a ton of questions
I’d like to see Kaleb Banks get some playing time this year. I’ve always like Georgia players and he was class 4A player of the year.

Rob Cassidy: "As we sit here and we record this right now, I feel like Kentucky has taken the lead from everything that I've heard. I would not bet my house on it. The way things have gone here, I think Indiana is very much still alive and I wouldn't be completely floored if Mike Woodson pulls this off. But as I sit here and talk to you, the vibes feel like Kentucky, but it'll be interesting to see."

Rob Cassidy: "As we sit here and we record this right now, I feel like Kentucky has taken the lead from everything that I've heard. I would not bet my house on it. The way things have gone here, I think Indiana is very much still alive and I wouldn't be completely floored if Mike Woodson pulls this off. But as I sit here and talk to you, the vibes feel like Kentucky, but it'll be interesting to see."
Seems like nobody knows for sure but late night rumblings all point to UK now. Could be a smoke screen but who knows.

Is Fland that good? I thought this was a bad recruiting class as a whole.

How does he compare to a Fox or even Knight?

BTW if you want to talk about extreme i once told you how that elderly old woman who was a IU fan talked to me at a Colts game once she found out i was a UK fan
Wemt to Huddle House then? I can't recall. Long time ago

Reactions: mebeblue2

How you beenan. Just realized it was you.

If Fland does indeed pick UK with Sheppard likely back and also Peterson being rumored to reclass and Kentucky is supposed to be in a good position with him that would be a great backcourt.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Recruiting is so full of this crap. Open ended "predictions" or "info"...

Being a recruiting analyst has to be a cake job? You don’t even have to be right, you just gotta act like you somewhat know what your talking about and be somewhat close

It's just my gut, but I just don't think it's over. I think it's all about vibes right now & the vibe is UK. Cassidy's post more or less says so.

And UK feels very confident, but the kid has not committed yet. Don't forget Jamal Murray & Oregon.
Well your gut is wrong. Their main recruiting guy and most respected analyst;PEEGS; said it’s over. This one has been put to bed. He’s coming here.

• Haha
Being a recruiting analyst has to be a cake job? You don’t even have to be right, you just gotta act like you somewhat know what your talking about and be somewhat close
And make sure you spend the hours running up to the announcement flip flopping. Gotta keep it as general/vague as possible while still touching on "vibes I've been getting from my people" for each school so all bases are covered...

8J1PK3x.jpg

• Haha
OMG!!!! Everyone hanging on every minute detail!!! What color was his poop??? It may be a clueee!!!!!!

Lol this thread is insane. Especially the IU takeover part. Then people scrutinizing what color of M&M he eats next. This has been a fun read.
BLUE POOP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT