ADVERTISEMENT

Final 8 games- predictions?

Feb 23, 2011
Optimism was riding high following the WVU win, with a lot of 9-1 and 8-2 predictions.
Cats have split the first two games since.
So let's have a re-do.
Predictions for the final 8 games?

I think the cats lose 3 of the next 4 before going on a spurt and then losing at Florida.

4-4

Reactions: chevyman 50
Optimism was riding high following the WVU win, with a lot of 9-1 and 8-2 predictions.
So let's have a re-do.

I think the cats lose 3 of the next 4 before going on a spurt and then losing at Florida.

4-4
I agree. Don't think we win a road game. Tennessee will be our toughest home game so far.

2-6
I think they lose out on the road, win 2 of 4 home games, UT not included so I expect a four game slide.

NIT one or two seed.

Reactions: rmo173
my-prediction-pain.jpg

Call me a sunshine pumper while I pump yo woman....
8 - 0!!!
Come to Jesus moment.
Cal opens up the 3 pt line, we will avg 30 attempts a game here on out, hit 10 per....
After winning out the conference games, we a 2 seed in SEC T,
3 seed in tourney
We will be avg 95pts per win.
Memo released
Tide pods sell only on black market
And flat earthers find the wall surrounding all of us
America!!!!!

Tennessee - WIN
Texas A&M - LOSS
Auburn - WIN (I just have a feeling)
Alabama - WIN
Arkansas - LOSS
Missouri - WIN
OleMiss - WIN
Florida - LOSS

5-3 to finish out the year.

Pre-season said 23-8. Mid-season said 23-8 as a ceiling. Now will be fortunate to wind up there. Say 5-3 last 8.

So let's have a re-do.

4-4
It's very simple:
3-5

We will not win a game on the road.
We will not beat another team that is better than us.

We might even lose to MIZZ or BAMA at home, and thus finish worse than 3-5. Any prediction of an even record or a winning record is a prediction not based in reality.

Reactions: TnRustyCAT
After our last two games? I can’t see any better than 5-3
Where are you guys finding 5 wins?

Vegas won't find 5 wins. Pomeroy isn't finding 5 wins. Cal isn't seeing 5 wins. We are trending down. WVU was nice, but the last two games gave a clearer indication of who we are and who we will be going forward.

3-5, with an early exit in the SECT to give us 12 losses on the year.

Reactions: TnRustyCAT
You are not even remotely good at this troll thingy... you should probably go back to sucking politicians in restrooms for a living....
I agree that 2-6 is far fetched. But, unlike you, I do acknowledge that it is a possibility. Getting swept on the road is a safe bet. That's four losses right there. Losing to teams who are just better than us at home is a safe bet. TENN will be favored and should win. That's 5 L's. Now, blow another one of those home games, BAMA or MIZZ could win at Rupp this year - and now this dude, troll or not, could be right.

I agree that 2-6 is far fetched. But, unlike you, I do acknowledge that it is a possibility. Getting swept on the road is a safe bet. That's four losses right there. Losing to teams who are just better than us at home is a safe bet. TENN will be favored and should win. That's 5 L's. Now, blow another one of those home games, BAMA or MIZZ could win at Rupp this year - and now this dude, troll or not, could be right.

Wasn't the prediction, hell we could lose all 8. CutNets is just a POS that needs to be called out on every post.

Reactions: kev69
Let experts like Matt and Drew handle predictions. They have access to advanced statistics and can analyze them with proprietary software

Where are you guys finding 5 wins?

Vegas won't find 5 wins. Pomeroy isn't finding 5 wins. Cal isn't seeing 5 wins. We are trending down. WVU was nice, but the last two games gave a clearer indication of who we are and who we will be going forward.

3-5, with an early exit in the SECT to give us 12 losses on the year.
That’s a little over the top.

Look, we’re not playing well, but we’ll still win the title.

Games in February mean nothing.

Reactions: crpoore
This will go down as the season where the image of Trae Young will plague our fan base for years. He would have had the Kemba-like effect on this team in March and mitigated the recruiting losses to Duke.

If this team does end up in the NIT, Cal better not throw them under the bus like he did the '13 "hijacked" squad. This is his baby. He gets the credit or the criticism in either scenario, and rightfully so.

This will go down as the season where the image of Trae Young will plague our fan base for years. He would have had the Kemba-like effect on this team in March and mitigated the recruiting losses to Duke.

If this team does end up in the NIT, Cal better not throw them under the bus like he did the '13 "hijacked" squad. This is his baby. He gets the credit or the criticism in either scenario, and rightfully so.[/QUOT

The difference between you and he is Poe isn't hoping they go 2-6. Subtle, but significant.

UT won't be favored over us at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT