ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Breece Hall screwed me royally. 4 rushing yards from my 1st round pick. 2 for 14 receiving for 3.8 points today. Zach Ertz already got me 1.9 more points than Mark Andrews did last week. If Andrews goes off this week after last week's goose egg, I give up lol

spongebob squarepants GIF

Breece Hall screwed me royally. 4 rushing yards from my 1st round pick. 2 for 14 receiving for 3.8 points today. Zach Ertz already got me 1.9 more points than Mark Andrews did last week. If Andrews goes off this week after last week's goose egg, I give up lol

spongebob squarepants GIF

It's looking like the Jets are moving towards a RBBC more and more. They killed themselves with penalties today. 13 penalties before the 4th quarter even started. Awful.

Not looking good for my fantasy teams. Possibly one of the most random, flukey, and injury riddled seasons I've seen.

Reactions: kybloo92
Bijam is also just not worthy of the dract spor, and has never given us a reason so. This more and more just makes me want to draft WRs with my 1st 3-4 picks every year. Grab QB next, then grab RB2s, and then just stream a TE lol.

Finally.. Daniels is getting this Washington Offense going. Him, Brob and Scary Terry have saved me in 2 leagues, and maybe a 3rd. Love these picks, just took a while to get going.

I will have to replace Rashee Rice in one league going forward, and Worthy went in the draft. Good job Patrick taking out your #1 receiver. 👍👍 Davante Adams & Austin Ekeler were also out for me in this league. Will attempt to claim Wan'Dale Robinson. He could be in line for even more targets if Nabors is still dealing with lingering effects of the concussion next weekend. Kareem Hunt got some work for KC today. 14 rushing attempts vs 12 from the rest of the team.

Last edited:
I will have to replace Rashee Rice in one league going forward, and Worthy went in the draft. Good job Patrick taking out your #1 receiver. 👍👍 Davante Adams & Austin Ekeler were also out for me in this league. Will attempt to claim Wan'Dale Robinson. He could be in line for even more targets if Nabors is still dealing with lingering effects of the concussion next weekend. Kareem Hunt got some work for KC today. 14 rushing attempts vs 12 from the rest of the team.

Idk.. Giants have 10 days. And I feel like Nabers is SO good, that if he's out, then the Giants go from bad to worse. Maybe Wan'dale can sneak off a TD next week, but opposing defenses are gonna stack the box and also cover Wan'dale differently, because it's all the Giants really have outside of Slayton.

I wouldn't go after him, but.. if you're down WRs, then you might have to. I guess it's a dart throw.

Reactions: kybloo92
Hoping some new fantasy relevant players emerge in the coming weeks as the trade deadline approaches for those of us looking for some depth.

Finally.. Daniels is getting this Washington Offense going. Him, Brob and Scary Terry have saved me in 2 leagues, and maybe a 3rd. Love these picks, just took a while to get going.
NFL record 82% completion % to start a career. That's insane for anyone much less a rookie. He's doing it on a team that wasn't expected to be much of anything which makes it more impressive. He's a big time qb talent.

NFL record 82% completion % to start a career. That's insane for anyone much less a rookie. He's doing it on a team that wasn't expected to be much of anything which makes it more impressive. He's a big time qb talent.

Yep. I was high on him and Terry on all draft nights. They were too low IMO and Terry is a legit talent who just needs a QB. Those are the only two guys I have rostored in all 3 leagues.

Need some last minute advice.

I'm up 22 points. Opponent still has THill and Monty, and I have a choice between either JSN or KWalker. He's slated to lose by 10pts, but it's still Tyreek Hill, so you never know.

Both of my options are risky. JSN could very well not be a factor in the passing game. He's already had basically 2 dud games of his 3. But Kwalker is coming off an injury, might be on a snap count, and he's going up against a very good defense.

I really just need 10points from one of them to feel safe, and I really just can't have a dud. Leaning Kwalker because I think he's safe to get me 8 or more.

JSN easily. Charbonnet has killed it with more touches and is most likely a better suited every down back than Walker who can’t stay healthy.

Detroit will be focused on DK and that will leave JSN and Lockett roaming a wide open field.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I would have to roll with Jaxon Smith-Njigba finding the end zone for the first time this year. I benched Walker this week as Detroit has been stringy against the run game all season long. I don't see this being a favorable matchup in his first week back as well as considering Charbonnet's efficiency. Walker more than likely gets eased back into things this week. Plus, if Detroit does go up early. Seattle will be playing catchup passing the ball late in the game.

Played JSN, and even though Walker has the points right now, I should be fine.

Now I just need Sun God and DK to be held to less than 5 more pts lolol.

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

St. Brown TD pass to Jared Goff haha I'll take it! Still getting smoked unfortunately in that league I have St. Brown in though.

I legitimately feel bad recommending JSN man. I also benched Kenneth Walker in his first game coming off an injury and not starting Walker cost me the win this week in one league coming up 0.9 points short in. Would have never seen Walker going off for 3 touchdowns against the Lions run defense prior to tonight. I thought they would be playing catch up and rely heavy on the passing game. Zach Charbonnet one touch so far as efficient as he has been. Would have never predicted this outcome. I've been playing fantasy sports for over 15 years and never seen a season like this.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I don’t feel bad because my initial thought has been accurate, but Seattle has given Walker two 1yard TD handoffs or he’d be pretty mediocre other wise.

6.7 yards per rush, on 12 attempts, 80 yards isn't 'pretty mediocre'.
The 80 yds isn’t a big deal. 8 catches and 51 yds in PPR isn’t bad either.

If I’d told you pregame JSN would get 8 catches you’d have taken that and probably figured one was for a TD.

The 80 yds isn’t a big deal. 8 catches and 51 yds in PPR isn’t bad either.

If I’d told you pregame JSN would get 8 catches you’d have taken that and probably figured one was for a TD.
I'm looking at it from the standpoint of how stingy the Lions rushing defense has been. It was impressive to see him show some explosiveness to rip off a 28-yard run, score 3 times and 80 yards on 12 attempts, 4 receptions for 36 yards in his 1st game back against this defense. Arizona had 77 total rushing yards as a team against Detroit, TB 70 yards and the Rams had 83 yards. Kyren Williams had a total of 50 yards on 18 carries that game. I am encouraged by what I saw to start him next week in fantasy.

At the time of my post, JSN did not have 8 receptions. He ended up having a solid fantasy game as I thought he would initially in my post before the game getting targets when Seattle was behind and would pass the ball playing catch up.

Last edited:
That’s my point. What Walker did was not predictable but what JSN did was my expectation.

Therefore my advice Id give again.

Hope he won is game and it doesn’t matter, but I’d give the same advice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT