ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN/Bronny J love fest

Yeah but he wouldn’t be all world in the top 5 of all time. At least 65% of his scoring his due to him being so athletic and big that he could drive on anyone. It took him like 7-8 years before he could consistently hit a 3. He shoot a ton of FT because of his name and athletic ability/size too. So yeah he would be a good pro but not a 19 time all star or whatever.
I agree, definitely not top 5. Still think his passing ability and IQ would make him a perennial all star. He's more talented than Westbrook and WB is a lock for the HoF.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Larry Bird wouldn't be Larry Bird if he was 6'2. Magic Johnson wouldn't be Magic Johnson if he was 6'2. Michael Jordan wouldn't be who he is if he was 5'10. You get what I'm saying right?
Yes I agree, I think out of those guys Bird, Magic, Jordan would still probably be pros Because they were that skilled.
I agree, definitely not top 5. Still think his passing ability and IQ would make him a perennial all star. He's more talented than Westbrook and WB is a lock for the HoF.
probably so.

So technique over results huh? He can't hit water from a boat, but looks cool doing it.
No. Good technique is a precursor to being a good shooter. When someone has good form and a fluidity with that form they are almost always a good shooter. (Always really)

He’s a good shooter and over the long run that will show up in the stats.

No. Good technique is a precursor to being a good shooter. When someone has good form and a fluidity with that form they are almost always a good shooter. (Always really)

He’s a good shooter and over the long run that will show up in the stats.
We'll all find out together I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT