"My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horny
Ooh, Rupp of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

Baby. Got. Back."

j-roc-tv-characters-photo-u1

I’ve never seen that video thank you for that.

Eminem used this in Homicide and Godzilla.

I loved Eminem's first few albums, they were classics. But nothing I've heard from him in the last 15, maybe 20 years, is anything other than garbage. I guess I should give his new album a listen to, but Houdini was so laughably bad that I cant imagine the album will be drastically different.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Oh wow cool... we're still doing rap skits like it's 2004? And there's... FIVE OF THEM?! I know this is just gonna make me mad, but here it goes lol.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Eminem's 51 and has stayed relevant for over 25 years. Just the other day I was watching his live concerts at MTV with the runway models in the background. I still remember watching that live back in the late 90s. Time flies. I've never been a huge Eminem fan, but I tip my hat to his constant relevancy and the fact that he never lost much respect from the rapping world, regardless of the era and the new styles that could have easily drowned him out.

Stay relevant at anything for over 25 years, and it's a big deal.

Oh wow cool... we're still doing rap skits like it's 2004? And there's... FIVE OF THEM?! I know this is just gonna make me mad, but here it goes lol.
I actually think he does better when he does cameos with rappers. The stuff he did with Logic and Yelawolf was pretty solid, but that was a while ago. Your point is noted.

I actually think he does better when he does cameos with rappers. The stuff he did with Logic and Yelawolf was pretty solid, but that was a while ago. Your point is noted.

Yeah it's probably me just getting older. I just loved his older stuff, and those albums in the 2010's just didn't do it for me.

I will say, I like his first track so far.. it's decent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT