ADVERTISEMENT

SEC standing predictions?

Dddjdd

Sophomore
Oct 26, 2016
Anyone got their predictions for SEC standings this year? I think UGA/Bama/Tx in some order at the top but don’t feel strong about who is right after them. I guess Vandy will be last again.

I think Ole Miss and Mizzou are the favorites to challenge the Bigs, I would put Tennessee in there too except they think they already are a Big.😄 A&M will be over-rated and underperform as usual. The CATS have enough talent, experience and depth to make some serious noise. Other then that I look for more business as usual..

I think Ole Miss and Mizzou are the favorites to challenge the Bigs, I would put Tennessee in there too except they think they already are a Big.😄 A&M will be over-rated and underperform as usual. The CATS have enough talent, experience and depth to make some serious noise. Other then that I look for more business as usual..
Ya I think I like OM and Mizzou over Tenn too. Kind of sucks the way Mizzou’s nerd coach has them rolling. Tennessee I’ll believe the QB hype when I see it. There are way more hyped up young QBs than actual good ones.

Ya I think I like OM and Mizzou over Tenn too. Kind of sucks the way Mizzou’s nerd coach has them rolling. Tennessee I’ll believe the QB hype when I see it. There are way more hyped up young QBs than actual good ones.
That’s what happens when you have NIL cash. Their state legislature enacted a law that puts their NIL on advantage over schools from other states for Missouri HS players and their fans have ponied up.

Reactions: bluecoon1
That’s what happens when you have NIL cash. Their state legislature enacted a law that puts their NIL on advantage over schools from other states for Missouri HS players and their fans have ponied up.
You’re right and it’s helped them get some good in-state guys. But they’ve also got some good out of state guys so maybe just generally deep pockets.

You’re right and it’s helped them get some good in-state guys. But they’ve also got some good out of state guys so maybe just generally deep pockets.
From reports, their fans/boosters have really stepped up and are speculated to be top third in SEC in NIL bag size.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT