ADVERTISEMENT

EKU-WKU pettiness

kyleb740

Sophomore
Dec 18, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
That is what rivals do. Get under the skin of their rival and piss them off any way possible. That is what makes it a true rivalry. If both sides was all cordial, it would just be a regular game.

I root for Western, but they are coming off the worst here. Who puts out a press release whining like this.

Eastern completely in the right, rivalry or not. Hey, were doing a special fan event and could you wear opposite jerseys to give some extra juice to the crowd and put yourself at disadvantage?

Got my degrees from EKU. I will be cheering for them. I am sure they will beat handily.

I root for Western, but they are coming off the worst here. Who puts out a press release whining like this.

Eastern completely in the right, rivalry or not. Hey, were doing a special fan event and could you wear opposite jerseys to give some extra juice to the crowd and put yourself at disadvantage?
Penn State has the most famous white out. They may have invented it. They don't expect to wear white away jerseys

My fav UK uniform is all white. It would be cool if we wore all white at home for a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT