ADVERTISEMENT

If UK wins their 1st three games (all at home) over S. Miss, South Carolina and #1 Georgia

Stoops is 0-11 vs. Georgia. Doubt that changes this year.

Those other years don't mean much this year. UK is a good football team and very capable of beating UGA. I know it's going to happen but I don't think this is the year. My reasoning is UGA has a very experienced OL, 2 starting level backs, several good WR and an ex QB playing at a high level. Defensively no stars but a good front, best lb group in country, my opinion, and an experienced secondary. UK has a scarey group of WR, a QB who could be the Beck of 25 but RB is still working itself out as is the OL.UK has a very good DL led by an AA, a good group of LB and a secondary that is working some personell decisions out. I think UGA is better, but not by enough to not play an A game and win.

With that said I think UK has an advantage at WR and DL, UGA at QB,RB, OL, LB, SECONDARY.

Those other years don't mean much this year. UK is a good football team and very capable of beating UGA. I know it's going to happen but I don't think this is the year. My reasoning is UGA has a very experienced OL, 2 starting level backs, several good WR and an ex QB playing at a high level. Defensively no stars but a good front, best lb group in country, my opinion, and an experienced secondary. UK has a scarey group of WR, a QB who could be the Beck of 25 but RB is still working itself out as is the OL.UK has a very good DL led by an AA, a good group of LB and a secondary that is working some personell decisions out. I think UGA is better, but not by enough to not play an A game and win.

With that said I think UK has an advantage at WR and DL, UGA at QB,RB, OL, LB, SECONDARY.
Plus the game is in Lex and a X14 revenge factor for the Cats.
Whoever wins the turnovers will win the game.
You guys best not be looking ahead to Bama or you will leave with a serious case of Cat scratch fever.

Last edited:
Plus the game is in Lex and a X14 revenge factor for the Cats.
Whoever wins the turnovers will win the game.
You guys best not be looking ahead to Bama or you will leave with a serious case of Cat scratch fever.
What revenge factor makes it different than any other given year, Kyle? Aren't we always finding ourselves in a revenge game against Georgia?

What revenge factor makes it different than any other given year, Kyle? Aren't we always finding ourselves in a revenge game against Georgia?

Yes but there comes a point in time where enough is enough.

This game has all the makings of an upset.

Off topic but:
Death
Taxes
Reds beating Houston (No trash cans allowed in Cincinnati-Since MLB didnt punish the Stros for their cheating by taking away their WS trophy, the Reds have taken it upon themselves to bash their brains in on the reg (tonight will make 8 straight wins over the cheaters) to the tune of a 9 run 1st tonight. But I digress. Solider on friend.)

:cool:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT