ADVERTISEMENT

Edgecombe Top 3…

At least no false hope . It does suck because he looks like the real deal.

This only won’t be a big deal to me if we land Darryn Peterson but I won’t get my hopes up for that .
Peterson is Adidas. Not counting on him.

Jasper Johnson at SG might be our best bet.

Him or a transfer.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
At least no false hope . It does suck because he looks like the real deal.

This only won’t be a big deal to me if we land Darryn Peterson but I won’t get my hopes up for that .
Peterson is who I want the most, he is monk, Murray type of effortless scorer. I think they can get him if his visit goes well, they got Edwards and he is with new balance or somebody other than Nike

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Guy I get info from just told me Duke has been notified. VJ is going to Baylor. They came in with a strong NIL deal. You can’t blame the kid but this is not what NIL is supposed to be in my opinion
That’s rich, coming from a pukie
Has any school benefited more from providing that green to a player?
Go eat a bag of you know what.

Guy I get info from just told me Duke has been notified. VJ is going to Baylor. They came in with a strong NIL deal. You can’t blame the kid but this is not what NIL is supposed to be in my opinion
I agree, it should a sub benefit of a school not the entire reason you go somewhere. Scott drew talks more shit than anybody on the recruiting trail, I’m sure he he dogged UK and duke

Scott Drew has to talk smack about our program and I think they all do. Let’s hope it is Baylor and this kid is a decent player nothing we missed out on maybe he can have a Boston year wherever he goes
I think he will be a good one. I really wish we could have landed him. Sucks that it was purely a money recruitment.

That’s rich, coming from a pukie
Has any school benefited more from providing that green to a player?
Go eat a bag of you know what.
Still using that same old EABD line huh Fitch? Google something new man. Easy to tell what’s always on your mind. What drives your hatred? Is left over from the shot? Or from 2015 when you couldn’t beat Wisconsin but Duke beat them twice? Or just the fact that you have lost to Duke 9 out of the last 11 times they have played? Chin up man. Maybe you have a shot next year in the classic? Do you have the ability to be happy if Ky has a bad year, or it this simply all you have?

Still using that same old EABD line huh Fitch? Google something new man. Easy to tell what’s always on your mind. What drives your hatred? Is left over from the shot? Or from 2015 when you couldn’t beat Wisconsin but Duke beat them twice? Or just the fact that you have lost to Duke 9 out of the last 11 times they have played? Chin up man. Maybe you have a shot next year in the classic? Do you have the ability to be happy if Ky has a bad year, or it this simply all you have?
Your good man, I enjoy your perspective from another fanbase, you don’t come in here guns blazing and take shots at people like the Kansas fans on here do. You’re just having a conversation and keep it calm. Duke will get guys because it’s Duke and Kentucky will get guys because it’s Kentucky, the money thing is kinda weak shot at both teams

Reactions: Blueheart32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT