ADVERTISEMENT

east palestine chemical explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a time when Fox News mocked Sean Penn for taking a boat down to New Orleans to help get people off roofs when FEMA wasn't doing enough. You'd think Trump is Moses the way some are acting today. However...

Good for him for helping any way he can. Is he trying to get votes? Maybe. Am I going to fawn over him buying McDonald's and bringing water (likely the area already has enough bottled water but in a situation like this, more is always welcomed)? No. The cultish aura around that guy continues to be bizarre. But again, you can't crush anyone trying to help, which he's doing. Guys like Sturgill, Stapleton, and Childers helped out in EKY during those massive floods. So again, good for Trump.

I remember a time when Fox News mocked Sean Penn for taking a boat down to New Orleans to help get people off roofs when FEMA wasn't doing enough. You'd think Trump is Moses the way some are acting today. However...

Good for him for helping any way he can. Is he trying to get votes? Maybe. Am I going to fawn over him buying McDonald's and bringing water (likely the area already has enough bottled water but in a situation like this, more is always welcomed)? No. The cultish aura around that guy continues to be bizarre. But again, you can't crush anyone trying to help, which he's doing. Guys like Sturgill, Stapleton, and Childers helped out in EKY during those massive floods. So again, good for Trump.

Cause Trump gets us & we get him. America first! Simple as that!

We do not want WWIII & Aliens & UFOS, especially when they are man made objects floating all thru the sky.

I have the weirdest pics & videos of Venus. like a ball of energy. It could probably intensify weather as well. Wanna see them?

How hard was that? LOL.

Reactions: phunterd

You're a full blown hater and 🤡

EVERY NORMAL DAILY ACCIDENT IS A HUUUGE STORY!!!!!

You don’t think tractor trailers have been getting stuck or smashed by trains for decades? Cessnas crash?

We had one in Ky about a week ago, when they were happening everywhere else as well, still are… 🤔

Dude that’s been happening for decades regularly.

According to FRA statistics, 2,145 highway-rail grade crossing collisions occurred in 2021.

About 1,000 derailments occur each year, according to the Federal Railroad Administration. The number of trains coming off their rails has been on a decline, coinciding with a reduction in miles covered by the industry. There were 1,049 such instances in 2022, out of roughly 535 million miles traveled.

It happens like 3x a day bro. Relax. Here’s where you say, “Oh man didn’t realize that, my bad.” @1_Cool_CAT

Dude that’s been happening for decades regularly.

According to FRA statistics, 2,145 highway-rail grade crossing collisions occurred in 2021.

About 1,000 derailments occur each year, according to the Federal Railroad Administration. The number of trains coming off their rails has been on a decline, coinciding with a reduction in miles covered by the industry. There were 1,049 such instances in 2022, out of roughly 535 million miles traveled.

It happens like 3x a day bro. Relax. Here’s where you say, “Oh man didn’t realize that, my bad.” @1_Cool_CAT

Yeah, you probably right, we just see them more today!

Nothing to see here!

That’s actually 100% true. You have Twitter accounts like Rawsalerts or whatever sending out red alert tweets to scare everyone making it seem like it’s just now happening but it’s not. You’re as bad as MSM pushing one agenda to scare people. It’s lame.

YearCollisionsFatalities

It literally happens all the time, even more back in the day. This is the safest trains have ever been.

Collisions - except between trains - have nothing to do with train safety & everything to do with idiots.

Last edited:
Country should have a federal rails' inspection system by drones that constantly monitor rails' quality. Railroads & thus us would pay for it.

Some people will never admit anything just for attention, sad, but the times today!
In 2021, 1 389 significant railway accidents were reported in the EU. A total of 683 persons were killed in these accidents, while another 513 persons were seriously injured.

Dang it it’s almost the same in Europe so it’s a world wide train collision collusion or you’re overhyping EVERYTHING bro.

YearCollisionsFatalities

It literally happens all the time, even more back in the day. This is the safest trains have ever been.

Congrats on the Google search, but you ironically just posted this nonsense in a thread about a train accident with *zero* injuries. Sooooo……all clear. No worries. Everything is safe!

From the little I’ve heard/read, the past 3 administrations have happily worked alongside industry titans to roll back regulations on braking systems, what constitutes a highly flammable load, the number of people required to operate a train, etc. All that adds up to less safety and more corporate profit.

All of our past 3 presidents are to blame, plus our idiot Transportation Secretary. In particular……

Trump = complete hypocrite, but at least he’s smart enough to seize the political opportunity and show up. WTF are these other morons thinking, letting him beat them to the punch? Absolute low hanging fruit.

Biden = blowing hundreds of billions to prevent moving an imaginary line a few hundred yards but can’t bother to spare a dime for America. F him.

Pete = this dude is completely brain dead. Total disaster.

Congrats on the Google search, but you ironically just posted this nonsense in a thread about a train accident with *zero* injuries. Sooooo……all clear. No worries. Everything is safe!

From the little I’ve heard/read, the past 3 administrations have happily worked alongside industry titans to roll back regulations on braking systems, what constitutes a highly flammable load, the number of people required to operate a train, etc. All that adds up to less safety and more corporate profit.

All of our past 3 presidents are to blame, plus our idiot Transportation Secretary. In particular……

Trump = complete hypocrite, but at least he’s smart enough to seize the political opportunity and show up. WTF are these other morons thinking, letting him beat them to the punch? Absolute low hanging fruit. Conspiracy

Biden = blowing hundreds of billions to prevent moving an imaginary line a few hundred yards but can’t bother to spare a dime for America. F him.

Pete = this dude is completely brain dead. Total disaster.
I was speaking to the fact that there are a thousand derailments a year, as this dude thinks all these are crazy and a govt conspiracy.

That’s actually 100% true. You have Twitter accounts like Rawsalerts or whatever sending out red alert tweets to scare everyone making it seem like it’s just now happening but it’s not. You’re as bad as MSM pushing one agenda to scare people. It’s lame.

I never saw or heard of that profile until this. I don't know if it's legit but it's absolutely trying to surf the panic wave into a major follower bump. Sad

Reactions: roguemocha
Oh, great. Pollute our state more than it already is. Thanks, Pete!

Man. Sometimes “Don’t mess with Texas” seems more like a warning that y’all are batshit crazy than a flex of how tough folks are down there. That’s crazy they would accept that water anywhere much less in a large urban area.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Reactions: TexKat and IdaCat
YearCollisionsFatalities

Understand those fatalities are largely people the trains hit, not people on the trains. Net, that safety problem is non-train people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT