ADVERTISEMENT

Dunkin manager kills 77 yr old customer

30 years in jail is a long time to feel good about teaching a harmless old man not to insult someone. You're right. No self control anymore. We're taught by example to retaliate with crazy unnecessary force. See it all day, everyday, on YouTube, tv, etc

The Dunkin Donuts store crowd has always been a brawdy two-fisted bunch. Prone to fisticuffs and cheap coffee. You're rolling the dice any time you go there. Keep your eyes straight ahead and never order more than two items if there's a crowd. No flashy jewelry or big bills are musts. Great place to hang out if you're a bounty hunter or a bail bondsman, though.

I mean, it is and should be a crime to hit somebody and if your criminal act kills somebody you're absolutely criminally liable for manslaughter. But the old guy definitely was asking for it. If I'm asked to leave an establishment and instead go inside and start yelling at the manager and telling him I f***ed his mother in the ass, and still I'm just asked to leave, and instead I keep yelling at him about how I f***ed his mother in the ass, I can't say I'm not asking to get hit. Same deal.

I mean, it is and should be a crime to hit somebody and if your criminal act kills somebody you're absolutely criminally liable for manslaughter. But the old guy definitely was asking for it. If I'm asked to leave an establishment and instead go inside and start yelling at the manager and telling him I f***ed his mother in the ass, and still I'm just asked to leave, and instead I keep yelling at him about how I f***ed his mother in the ass, I can't say I'm not asking to get hit. Same deal.

What about protestors who block roadways? If they get hit by cars, then they are asking for it, right?

Or better yet, how about perps who assault and talk trash to cops? They are asking for it too, huh?

Nope. My years working in customer service has taught me that the customer is always right. Even if they are demonstrably wrong, they are still right.

Reactions: blubo
What about protestors who block roadways? If they get hit by cars, then they are asking for it, right?

Or better yet, how about perps who assault and talk trash to cops? They are asking for it too, huh?

Doing something inconveniencing is not remotely the same as doing one of the most insulting and demeaning things possible (like the two examples discussed here). And you know that. Stop being disingenuous.

Doing something inconveniencing is not remotely the same as doing one of the most insulting and demeaning things possible (like the two examples discussed here). And you know that. Stop being disingenuous.

Cops who are called "pigs" are being insulted and demeaned too. If someone is taunting a cop with that, then aren't they asking to be hit too? Stop being hypocritical.

Nobody thinks they can go into a Waffle House and starts some crap because they'd line up 10 deep to stick a shiv into your ribcage, yet for some reason they think it's perfectly fine to tempt fate with surly Dunkin Donuts employees? Makes no sense.

Cops who are called "pigs" are being insulted and demeaned too. If someone is taunting a cop with that, then aren't they asking to be hit too? Stop being hypocritical.
Apparently the state of Kentucky thinks it should be criminal to insult a cop in that manner, and lord knows lots of police will beat your ass for "contempt of cop" while millions of bootlickers cheer them on.

Reactions: chroix
So blocking the road so an ambulance, fire truck or police car can't get through and the someone dies is just an "inconvenience" to you? Good to know where your priorities are. 🙄

Last edited:
If they upgrade the charge to murder, this guy is fried.

Agreed, that would be the icing on the cake.

[clearly we have a bright future in the world of stand up comedy, we should get together and soon, we will be rich and famous by year end]

Reactions: funKYcat75
So blocking the road so an ambulance, fire truck or police car can't get through and the someone dies is just an "inconvenience" to you? Stop being an idiot.

Let's not lie and act like the "run down the protesters" crowd are itching to commit vehicular homicide because they're afraid an emergency vehicle might try to get through and not be able to.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix and blubo
Let's not lie and act like the "run down the protesters" crowd are itching to commit vehicular homicide because they're afraid an emergency vehicle might try to get through and not be able to.
Let's not act like they are out driving around hoping to find a bunch of people blocking the road so they can run over them either. If the protestors move or more importantly don't start beating on cars and such maybe those people wouldn't be in such a hurry to get out of that mess. I mean if I am driving down a street and a mob starts beating my car windows out I am getting out of there by any means necessary and whether you want to admit it you would too.

The Dunkin Donuts store crowd has always been a brawdy two-fisted bunch. Prone to fisticuffs and cheap coffee. You're rolling the dice any time you go there. Keep your eyes straight ahead and never order more than two items if there's a crowd. No flashy jewelry or big bills are musts. Great place to hang out if you're a bounty hunter or a bail bondsman, though.

On that note, this guy's still at large. There's a sizeable reward.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/bhadreshkumar-chetanbhai-patel

Reactions: Lord Z
RIP to the GOAT.
duncan.jpg

Damn, I did not realize how many funny funny posters we have on here. A really deep roster of talent.

Reactions: blubo
This is NBD. Just like with covid, elderly folks dying doesn't hurt the country much. May help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT