ADVERTISEMENT

Police pop pedophile paraprofessional

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Pennsylvania school staff member is fired and arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old student and sending his 15-year-old friend nude pictures

• Megan Carlisle, 37, a paraprofessional and in-school-suspension (ISS) monitor school monitor in the Elizabethtown Area School District in Lancaster County
  • She now faces charges of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, institutional sexual assault,, statutory sexual assault among others
  • Northwest Regional Police believe that there are many more victims
b04d9804-d40d-42a0-8934-3e9b78e9a626_1920x1080.jpg

As I see more and more of these incidents, I truly wonder WTF is wrong with society? On one hand, we're supposed to be OK with drag queens twerking with 8-year olds but we're appalled that an adult with access to teenagers is boinking one (or more) of them. What could a 37-YO woman be attracted to in a 16-YO? I mean, it's possible her kids are the same age or close. If she wanted to find a 20-YO college student who'd give her the wood, no one could possibly care except her immediate family. But this? Again, WTF is wrong with our society?

As I see more and more of these incidents, I truly wonder WTF is wrong with society? On one hand, we're supposed to be OK with drag queens twerking with 8-year olds but we're appalled that an adult with access to teenagers is boinking one (or more) of them. What could a 37-YO woman be attracted to in a 16-YO? I mean, it's possible her kids are the same age or close. If she wanted to find a 20-YO college student who'd give her the wood, no one could possibly care except her immediate family. But this? Again, WTF is wrong with our society?
Dude, this shit has been going on for ages. It happened twice at my high school in the 70s (and no, unfortunately I didn't get in on the action). The difference is now you have a 24/7 news cycle and social media. Back then, neither incident even made the local paper. The teachers in question simply moved on...to other teaching jobs.

:confused:

Dude, this shit has been going on for ages. It happened twice at my high school in the 70s (and no, unfortunately I didn't get in on the action). The difference is now you have a 24/7 news cycle and social media. Back then, neither incident even made the local paper. The teachers in question simply moved on...to other teaching jobs.

Girl at my school that is a year older married one of teachers about a month after graduation. Still married 23 years later.

Girl at my school that is a year older married one of teachers about a month after graduation. Still married 23 years later.
Similar situation at my HS. Within a few weeks after she graduated, her and one of the teachers became a “public” couple and were living together. They didn’t get married a month later; maybe 6-8 months.

They ended up moving down to Florida and are still married 40 years later. One of my best friends still keeps in touch with them on Facebook.

I think my Spanish teacher waited until after turning 18 to pop the basketball star. 🎉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT