ADVERTISEMENT

Dream SEC Tournament Opponents and Why

ORCAT10

Junior
Mar 16, 2011
Ole Miss. Simmons needs another example in regards to SEC point guards.
South Carolina. Give Cal a chance to coach against them this year.
aTm. No explanation needed.

Alabama, because uk blew them out twice and will not only have a dominating talent advantage but a huge mental advantage too. Alabama will likely come in thinking they are already beat.

Georgia, because uk blew them out and South Carolina is tougher than them. Also Mississippi state has been hot lately along with ole miss.

A&M because they won't have their star Pat Adams available and it will be on a neutral court.

Unc, Indiana and louisville

I know he said SEC, but beating sec teams (besides maybe Arkansas last year) just isn't something I dream about

I wish we were going to get the chance to lay the smack down on lsu again, but that probably won't happen.

Alabama, because uk blew them out twice and will not only have a dominating talent advantage but a huge mental advantage too. Alabama will likely come in thinking they are already beat.

Georgia, because uk blew them out and South Carolina is tougher than them. Also Mississippi state has been hot lately along with ole miss.

A&M because they won't have their star Pat Adams available and it will be on a neutral court.
I'm not sure South Carolina is "tougher" than we are. They may be a "tougher" matchup for y'all than we are, but we beat them both times this season.

ADVERTISEMENT