ADVERTISEMENT

Don't forget Julius Peppers

seccats04

All-American
Dec 6, 2004
spdl1uY-1-628x347.jpg
Don't forget that he received an A- for this term paper. He was also reading at a 4th grade level when he left UNC but he somehow overcame and became an honor roll student.

Last edited:
I've always wondered if that document was legit. That is honestly something a third grader would write. Every school has easy classes, but that isn't even in the same ballpark.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Well he left UNC reading on a 4th grade level so...

If I knew I could have went to college while only having the equivalent of a 4th grade education, I would have skipped the last 8 years of school (5th-12th) and went straight to UNC. I could have learned everything I needed to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, and teacher before my friends finished high school in that time. Surely all of that would at least put me at a 9th grade level.

They said "I don't know but the law is the law and you're under arrest." What detail for that historic encounter. Next assignment. Obama was the 3rd President of Europes brother. He was special as he brought hope to people. Many says he is the greatest leader of time. He may President for 30 years before he leaves or is beated by a challenger. This was the story of the first black president of the world. The end.

If I knew I could have went to college while only having the equivalent of a 4th grade education, I would have skipped the last 8 years of school (5th-12th) and went straight to UNC. I could have learned everything I needed to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, and teacher before my friends finished high school in that time. Surely all of that would at least put me at a 9th grade level.

If I ever go to a doctor and see a UNC degree I will walk out.

Reactions: bigbluelou
They said "I don't know but the law is the law and you're under arrest." What detail for that historic encounter. Next assignment. Obama was the 3rd President of Europes brother. He was special as he brought hope to people. Many says he is the greatest leader of time. He may President for 30 years before he leaves or is beated by a challenger. This was the story of the first black president of the world. The end.

A-

Reactions: Fox2monk
That wasn't Julius Peppers, that was another UNC athlete. Julius Peppers is the the one who's transcript was accidentally released and was as embarrassing as the Rosa Parks paper.

Did you read the article that you linked? I wouldn't call this fake news. I would say it still shows how pathetic UNC truly is!

"According to ESPN’s source, what the network’s cameras captured was not a paper from one of UNC’s fake classes. Nor was it necessarily a finished piece of work. It was most likely a draft of one piece of a take-home final for a legitimate introductory course. The student did not earn the A- for the paper specifically, but for the entire, completed class."

At most legit universities, that paper would have been an F. The student woudn't have gotten an A- for the class submitting that kind of work. (BTW, I am NOT buying the explanation that this was an A- for the semester either. I've never had a prof give out final grads in this manner.)

After reflecting more on this "paper" or final exam or whatever, it would be consistent with what we know UNC did to consider this a paper that was submitted to Deb Crowder for the TOTAL requirements of a 3 hour AFAM class. This student most likely received an A- for a semester for this piece of garbage.

BTW, we know that Deb Crowder did require papers on persons who made an impact on the civil rights movement so, again, this would be consistent with what we know.

ADVERTISEMENT