ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t know how to feel about OSU RB Staying

Not sure I get the Dallan Hayden angle. It's still an admittance that an unproven RS player bumped him down the depth chart forcing a transfer.

Not sure I get the Dallan Hayden angle. It's still an admittance that an unproven RS player bumped him down the depth chart forcing a transfer.
Hayden was impressive as a true Frosh when Henderson and Myan Williams were hurt, Chip was a RB at Arizona St, a LB at OSU and then switched back to RB when the injuries hit. Hayden was RS this year because of Henderson and Chip. I follow OSU and i would love to have him back in the fold!

Reactions: YaketySax
And yet down 10-14 at Notre Dame 1 second on the clock Chip was the guy who got the ball to win or lose

If only Day were as football smart as some of you Bear Bryants
He was in to block but Notre Dame left a starting end off the field so they called an audible and ran right at the spot missing the DE.

A genre of message board posting I enjoy is when one poster in good faith raises a point for consideration that isn't totally positive for UK, and the response from someone who is more positive is just: Person 1 just likes to complain and worry.

Obviously the explanation for a different view point can only be someone likes to complain and worry. There's no other possible explanation lol. Nothing to see here...move along.

Reactions: jeffries123
A genre of message board posting I enjoy is when one poster in good faith raises a point for consideration that isn't totally positive for UK, and the response from someone who is more positive is just: Person 1 just likes to complain and worry.

Obviously the explanation for a different view point can only be someone likes to complain and worry. There's no other possible explanation lol. Nothing to see here...move along.
You are preforming mental gymnastics to act like Chip sucks. No one is pretending like he is Barry Sanders. He is a good, experienced RB. You act like our entire season is dependent on this kid being the greatest RB ever. Get over it.

You are preforming mental gymnastics to act like Chip sucks. No one is pretending like he is Barry Sanders. He is a good, experienced RB. You act like our entire season is dependent on this kid being the greatest RB ever. Get over it.
I didn’t say he sucks. I didn’t say the season depends on him either. That’s two straw man arguments in one post with four sentences. Talk about mental gymnastics. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: ganner918
OSU still finding the money to spend on other players
Yes, Ohio is 1 of 4 or 5 programs trying to use NIL and portal to max out their roster talent to win the 2024 CFB national title. Look who is gobbling up Bama and Washington portal exits....Ohio, Georgia, FSU, Texas, Miami.

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT