ADVERTISEMENT

Does Miss St loss change Bowl Scenarios at all?

Where will LSU go?

Hope is that we get three into the playoffs New Years six. That's very possible.

If that happens. Lsu to citrus (although they went there last season).

Then that leaves group of six. We know we won't go to taxslayer, and does basketball game have an impact (it could help now should we win)

so comes down to us, USC, and state at 8-4. AM and lsu could also end at 8-4. But say lsu wins they go to citrus.

If your sec and outback is state still the best of the group without Fitzgerald? That's the question.

Leaves two scenerios with us to outback.

State or USC to taxslayer. Then other one to belk (USC) or music city (state). That avoids conflict of basketball game also and we would travel well there.

But we must win first then see where chips fall. But I do think that Nicks injury takes state out of outback. I think USC goes to outback should we lose. If they upset Clemson they could also play in citrus. With lsu going to outback.

Really think that loss of Fitzgerald takes them away from outback. Thought they could do no worse than that before game started. USC would get outback over them now even with loss.

I think state is houston bound. aM went last season and they like a team from west, AM to taxslayer USC to outback should we lose

All this if we get three in New Years daybstuff of course

Last edited:
We just need to beat UL. If we do everything else will work out.

I truly believe a win against UofL puts us in the Outback Bowl now.

This game just got a lot bigger.
Agreed. The State upset loss to a bad Ole Miss team; that’s at least what a bunch on this board call them, coupled with Fitz being knocked out for the season gives UK a great shot to leap frog them in the bowl pecking order.

Outback on the line as long as Clemson beats the Cocks and the Cats eat the Cards!

Agreed. The State upset loss to a bad Ole Miss team; that’s at least what a bunch on this board call them, coupled with Fitz being knocked out for the season gives UK a great shot to leap frog them in the bowl pecking order.

Outback on the line as long as Clemson beats the Cocks and the Cats eat the Cards!

It was 45-7 and 14 of the 45 came from MSU’s new QB.

Some of you people have a hard time understanding that.

It was 45-7 and 14 of the 45 came from MSU’s new QB.

Some of you people have a hard time understanding that.
It was also 10-7 with less than 2 minutes to go until half time and our coaches pulled another of their clock management issues - if you really want to remember. Then State took the opening kickoff of third quarter down the field and scored. That's a huge mo shift! Cats still didn't give up until the 4th quarter - and they did - I admit that! But State was not a lopsided loss against us 8 out of 10 times - as of this moment State and UK would be a toss up on a neutral field - UK might even have the advantage of wanting to erase that last game. The U of L game is a big deal now. If A & M where to beat LSU, a real possiblity, and UK beats U of L we should be in another Florida bowl game.

Go Big Blue!

There is little doubt that the UL game just got more important.I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing,we have had multiple great opportunities fall in our lap this season and haven't been able to take full advantage of them.

Ole Miss and Miss St both played average games last night,where were the Patriot clones that we played.

We know what UL is,we know Jackson is what makes them go surely we can come up with something that slows him down and allows us to stay in the game..We are at home, the weather will be good fans need to turn out and give the team a home field advantage.

Stoops,Gran and company have another chance to get their team ready from the get go and play a game in a big time atmosphere.We have knocked on the door several times this season(like Bum said) it's time to kick the SOB down.

Reactions: catben
Hope is that we get three into the playoffs New Years six. That's very possible.

If that happens. Lsu to citrus (although they went there last season).

Then that leaves group of six. We know we won't go to taxslayer, and does basketball game have an impact (it could help now should we win)

so comes down to us, USC, and state at 8-4. AM and lsu could also end at 8-4. But say lsu wins they go to citrus.

If your sec and outback is state still the best of the group without Fitzgerald? That's the question.

Leaves two scenerios with us to outback.

State or USC to taxslayer. Then other one to belk (USC) or music city (state). That avoids conflict of basketball game also and we would travel well there.

But we must win first then see where chips fall. But I do think that Nicks injury takes state out of outback. I think USC goes to outback should we lose. If they upset Clemson they could also play in citrus. With lsu going to outback.
What about Texas bowl?

What about Texas bowl?
More I look at it. I think that's where State will end up. They like a west team. AM went there last season. The other bowl eligible teams are above that bowl from west. (If we get three to New Years six we might not fill all our group of six bowls). This one could get unfilled. Or mizzu maybe?

More I look at it. I think that's where State will end up. They like a west team. AM went there last season. The other bowl eligible teams are above that bowl from west. (If we get three to New Years six we might not fill all our group of six bowls). This one could get unfilled. Or mizzu maybe?
You're almost certainly right that we don't fill the group of six if we get three in the NY6. The only way is if a 5 win team gets in through APR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT