Dirk 2.0

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
I’ve been speaking this into existence ever since he became eligible

He will be Dirk 2.0

One can only dream lol

cbd66e41e78feb153979ec52f583460b

Like Diggler? So I assume he’s really enjoying his stay in the states.

I dunno...Dirk is a special player. And a Hall of Famer. Let's not anoint the kid yet. Until Z shows a fadeaway the jury's out.

I do think the only comparisons to Dirk are shooting and skin color. Dirk was never really a big man when it came to shot blocking and scoring at the rim. He was always a tall perimeter player. The reason the comparisons are going to be Dirk, or more accurately Porzingus, is that there really havn't been many legit seven footers that could play both ends and that were 3 point sharpshooters with other skills. There have been a few like Manute Bol that were good 3 point shooters but it somehow seemed gimmicky, if that's a word.

Porzingis more than Dirk.
I thought the same....If he can shoot and rebound and dribble with the offensive moves Dirk had inside the arc and beyond...whoa.

I can see the Porzingis comp better. Maybe not as fluid...a tad stiff...and 7'1 who can shot block is what I see.

Reactions: ukfan1622
Porzingis more than Dirk.
yeah, because Porzingis was always a big man like Big Z, in spite of failed attempts to turn him into a 4. Dirk was always a stretch 4, maybe one of the og...after thinking the first great stretch four I can remember is McAdoo but Dirk is one of the true game changing players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT