ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly Watch

For sure. We got rid of 2 assistants that were dead weight and went and got 2 assistants that know basketball and know how to recruit. A lot of us have been saying for years that Cal needed to do this, he FINALLY did. Also, he is FINALLY offering kids earlier. A lot of us were saying he needed to this for years as well.
Agree 100%

Reactions: SosaUK87
Livingston is down to #15 and one 5 star next year.
Ofcourse he is down to #15 he committed to UK didnt he?
Just remember this easy recruiting math formula: #10 recruit commits to UK down 5 spots to #15. #10 recruit commits to Duke or North Carolina, up 5 spots to #5. Its like clockwork and has been going on for 20 yrs.
Reed Sheppard is a fringe 5 star.

No Swaggy Cal--that means they'll boat raced, lose recruiting battles, and he'll have that look like he did after '21 team lost where he appeared to age 50 yrs in 1 night.

I want to see pissed off Cal who wants to irritate opponents and troll media. The Wink is "precious" though. Makes me laugh every time.
He looked rough the Covid year. Comparing his picture to when he came was crazy that year. He looks better now but you could see President level stress on that dude.

Two things I found of note in the KT article:
-Dad is back in the picture-good news don’t want that craziness from last year coming back up
- “I think Rob is more of a two guard anyway. He played up with our U17 team a couple times last year and we didn’t have a point guard. We asked if he could and he said, ‘I’d rather slide over to the two.’ I just think he prefers to be off the ball. He still wants it in his hands, of course, but he’s a natural scorer who likes to play from the wings.” Could be relevant for DJ if he wants to be point or split point duties with a guy like Rob. Or if not DJ, maybe some other PG transfer or recruit.
I definitely wanted to see Dad back in the picture. I liked that his mom actually talked to Cal, makes me feel better right there. Hate these hanger ons. Nobody really knows the family dynamics but having both parents together on decisions is the best thing for a kid.

Yep 15 five star pgs at UK in 13 seasons!
Thats super insane!
That’s why it will hurt to lose DJW, I mean he made his dad a millionaire, at least made him make the decision that best helped him. Been like family and has that track record. I get the family UofL aspect but man he should be in the bag too. I wanna see the Dilly and DJ show.

That’s why it will hurt to lose DJW, I mean he made his dad a millionaire, at least made him make the decision that best helped him. Been like family and has that track record. I get the family UofL aspect but man he should be in the bag too. I wanna see the Dilly and DJ show.
And hardly any hardware to show for it too.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wouldn't expect that if he didn't mention that in commitment. But that's fine. Just nice to get him committed. It was discussed back in the initial recruitment though. That much is true.
That's so true just getting the commitment either for this year or next was great. Man that would be such a great bonus though after the AAU stuff this summer if he decided he's coming and we get him for 2 years. He is the type of kid that we need on this upcoming team.

Definitelt gonna grab something for the kids.

We need a chocolate Dilly Bar shirt. I think I’m just gonna call him Dilly Bar from now on.

Credit me boys.
UK will have to pay for rights to use Dilly, Dilly and Dilly Bar. (Shop at Publix) Meanwhile, Pat Riley still owns the term "threepeat" and Sesame Street owns most of the alphabet. Lawyer up, guys.

I am sure the anti-Cal losers will still find something to be mad about with this.
Just wanting to highlight that this is the first post that will stir up drama , controversy, and totally derail a positive thread .Congratulations . Pat yourself on the back . You are a great contributor to the worst part of this place .

UK will have to pay for rights to use Dilly, Dilly and Dilly Bar. (Shop at Publix) Meanwhile, Pat Riley still owns the term "threepeat" and Sesame Street owns most of the alphabet. Lawyer up, guys.
I’m guessing you saw where they are building a Publix in Lexington.

Reactions: drbubba
I hate that our stadium name got bought by K-----. My town has a Publix and I am happy to see Lex will soon have one.

I’ve been watching some Dilly tape and he reminds me so much of TyTy but a bit quicker and more polished. He can definitely score around the rim in multiple ways and can shoot it.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT