ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly Watch

Loved so many of them but not sure any of them was better than Tyler Ulis at the college level.

Wall was. Wall put up way better stats as a nba rookie than ulis did in year 2 at uk. I either have to compare them as freshman at UK or compare sophomore ulis to rookie nba wall since we all know wall would have been even better in year 2 at UK.

Reactions: cats#1again
How many top recruits have we took from NC state now, that was in their back yard. Bam, wall, Dillingham, anymore?!? That's some pretty big misses for a team

One of the reasons why is they have missed out on top recruits. Wall and Bam would have made those 2 teams pretty darn good
But what would they have to offer them? You have to have something to offer to draw high quality players. Plus you have UNC and Duke up the road.

But what would they have to offer them? You have to have something to offer to draw high quality players. Plus you have UNC and Duke up the road.
Idk I'm not their coach
I just know 3 recruitments came down to NC st and uk
Why? Idk. I'm sure you can msg the players, maybe they will tell you why NC st was appealing

These days they don't have to offer much of anything. Playing time and a check will get it done

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT