ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly Watch

Some said Cal would never get elite kids again 🤡🤡🤡
I mean….. wanna check the last few classes chief?
i never had a doubt
i think he wanted to be at UK from the beginning
he did

I am sure the anti-Cal losers will still find something to be mad about with this.
STFU
In his interview with Biancardi, Paul brought up Wagner a lot. Didn’t get the BEST vibe there but that could just be me. Probably just didn’t want to talk about him much on his day which is more than understandable. For the players they(UK) want in the class, he answered Holland, Bradshaw, Edwards. Hard to argue with that threesome added to Reed and Rob!
Got a link for that interview please?
This had to be in the works for awhile, he’s already got merch at Kentucky Branded.
MERCHANDISE
It was.

Great news. Got some Iverson in his game and attitude. Amazing this good news is less than 2 pages 45 minutes after his commitment. It would probably be 10 pages by now if he went elsewhere. Come on people. Welcome this guy. He's a stud.

That’s a famous meme Sosa! As far the Biancardi interview it was on IG live, only 10-15 minutes and probably 5 were some combination of Reed/DJ questions with Rob’s phone buzzing the whole time!
Lol. Ahh snap. My bad. Well Thank God.

Awesome. Haha I bet it was blowing up. Smart decision kid.

Hope ita the return of real Swaggy Cal. Imagine if it were and we win back to back titles.
No Swaggy Cal--that means they'll boat raced, lose recruiting battles, and he'll have that look like he did after '21 team lost where he appeared to age 50 yrs in 1 night.

I want to see pissed off Cal who wants to irritate opponents and troll media. The Wink is "precious" though. Makes me laugh every time.

So 1 recruit just changed everything?
Didnt say that, but it does prove the staff can reel in top/elite targets. We’re back in for a lot of elite guys the next few classes when that wasnt the case the last few years. Does recruiting not look much more promising than it did?

Reactions: SosaUK87
No Swaggy Cal--that means they'll boat raced, lose recruiting battles, and he'll have that look like he did after '21 team lost where he appeared to age 50 yrs in 1 night.

I want to see pissed off Cal who wants to irritate opponents and troll media. The Wink is "precious" though. Makes me laugh every time.
Nah. Real Swaggy Cal is the one who will destroy you. Like in 2015. We’ve had fake Swaggy Cal lately. I didn’t care for him.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Didnt say that, but it does prove the staff can reel in top/elite targets. We’re back in for a lot of elite guys the next few classes when that wasnt the case the last few years. Does recruiting not look much more promising than it did?
For sure. We got rid of 2 assistants that were dead weight and went and got 2 assistants that know basketball and know how to recruit. A lot of us have been saying for years that Cal needed to do this, he FINALLY did. Also, he is FINALLY offering kids earlier. A lot of us were saying he needed to this for years as well.

So 1 recruit just changed everything?

The Cal haters are mostly a petulant group of bed-wetting crybabies that need to suck it up and get a life. Poor fools are wasting precious life acting like they’ve been screwed over.

Pool party no good?

Two things I found of note in the KT article:
-Dad is back in the picture-good news don’t want that craziness from last year coming back up
- “I think Rob is more of a two guard anyway. He played up with our U17 team a couple times last year and we didn’t have a point guard. We asked if he could and he said, ‘I’d rather slide over to the two.’ I just think he prefers to be off the ball. He still wants it in his hands, of course, but he’s a natural scorer who likes to play from the wings.” Could be relevant for DJ if he wants to be point or split point duties with a guy like Rob. Or if not DJ, maybe some other PG transfer or recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT