ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't like the goofing around during postgame interview with Ulis.

willymakit63

Senior
Oct 25, 2008
Noticed some pictures and ESPN video of that after the game. If that is the mentality after under performing against a terrible team then it may be the reasons for the teams issues in some games. This team does seem to play with that kind of "it's always fun and games" attitude. This is a fine attitude to have IMO if you are taking care of business like you should. Would like to see this addressed by Cal

Reactions: DCFseattle
Link?
Noticed some pictures and ESPN video of that after the game. If that is the mentality after under performing against a terrible team then it may be the reasons for the teams issues in some games. This team does seem to play with that kind of "it's always fun and games" attitude. This is a fine attitude to have IMO if you are taking care of business like you should. Would like to see this addressed by Cal

We have heard the players are not that close. Glad to see our guys having fun.
I liked Harrison last year, I would be lying to not admit wondering what Ulis could have done with all the bigs last year+ Booker. He is such a great floor leader. Feeding Lee and AP is not like KAT, WCS, Lyles, and even Dakari.

609fa5327d28186add338ea4645d354c.jpeg

My guess is willymakit has never had what we normal people call 'friends', so he can't understand what it like to enjoy the company of other people besides those in is World of Warcraft guild.

Reactions: drawing_dead
What a ridiculous post. I'm beyond glad that you're nowhere near our basketball team, OP.

Come on man kids. KIDS. They're my age and I couldn't imagine not having a fun demeanor after the buzzer sounds. It's part of dealing with the scrutiny as well, can you imagine the crushing stress they would be under if they acted like you wanted. Sorry OP awful take.

Reactions: kat57
Pretty pathetic post buy the OP.

Briscoe and Murray behind Tyler's interview.

"Would like to see this addressed by Cal"

Just shake my head at some people...

Here you go...

Reactions: kat57 and KY_DO_ENT
What about KAT last year after the LSU game that we almost lost? He was photobombing Cal during the post game interview. Cal encourages this type of behavior btw.

In all honesty it appears from the pictures that Shannon Spake is the issue. You can see her encouraging this behavior with her sly grin (and, most likely, leading questions). Cal should decline interviews with ESPN until they address this mess. Pitiful.

Reactions: KY_DO_ENT
My guess is OP has chronic sandinthevaginaitis. It is a terrible and crippling disease. Symptoms often include being a crusty old fart, severe lack of friends, telling young people to get off your lawn, crying in your pillow while masturbating, and being an all around awful person. Such people include Kim Davis, Michael Moore, and Sean Penn. So far, there are no known cures, however, a firm slap to the face and yelling STFU has been known to be highly effective, if only temporary.

hmm the espn article had a quote on ulis being a complete leader that got me pumped calling out the front court. i prefer that takeaway.

I would be more concerned about those girls in the background taking all the attention from Tyler. I think it was premeditated, why else would they all wear the same dress?

How dare those 18 year olds have fun?

This is so short sighted, and it's got nothing to do with this stupid thread.

Some of these 18 years olds have an opportunity right now that they might not have a few years from now, and lots of these guy we have under cal are trying to end generational poverty.

Some people must grow up early, because for them 18,19,20 means everything.

They can have fun later.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
This is so short sighted, and it's got nothing to do with this stupid thread.

Some of these 18 years olds have an opportunity right now that they might not have a few years from now, and lots of these guy we have under cal are trying to end generational poverty.

Some people must grow up early, because for them 18,19,20 means everything.

They can have fun later.
I thought you died.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT