ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't like the goofing around during postgame interview with Ulis.

I might think it out of place if they had lost, but, after a win, I don't see anything wrong with it. They are just kids having fun. In fact, I might be worried if they didn't do this kind of stuff, considering the rest of the country thinks that UK is just a place to get ready for the NBA. Glad to see them act like college kids, rather than future draft picks.

Reactions: brianpoe and kat57
I
CYk54vQWMAETpYC.jpg

CYk54vTWEAUNNwD.jpg
I know why is tongue is out!

Noticed some pictures and ESPN video of that after the game. If that is the mentality after under performing against a terrible team then it may be the reasons for the teams issues in some games. This team does seem to play with that kind of "it's always fun and games" attitude. This is a fine attitude to have IMO if you are taking care of business like you should. Would like to see this addressed by Cal
Come on RMK....give the kids a break!!!
bobby-knight-chair-o.gif

I would rather see them up tight and have no fun. Why would anyone want to come to Uk bc it's so miserable? Terrible for recruiting for the guys to show playing and winning in rupp is fun.

Reactions: brianpoe
Perhaps they were relieved to get the W after watching a 20 point lead crumble down the stretch? I'd be happy to get out of there with the W too the way it was going.

OP lit quite a fuse with this one.... Good lord fella, they're kids...ok, young men, whatever. Smiling and having fun shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.....especially when playing under the microscope like they do at UK.

Reactions: kat57
Yes. They are college kids, but I think I would have been a little more subdued if my team had blown a 20 point lead and eked out a slim victory.

Noticed some pictures and ESPN video of that after the game. If that is the mentality after under performing against a terrible team then it may be the reasons for the teams issues in some games. This team does seem to play with that kind of "it's always fun and games" attitude. This is a fine attitude to have IMO if you are taking care of business like you should. Would like to see this addressed by Cal
Right on brother. Glad you called this nonsense out. Basketball is SERIOUS business. No time to be clowning and goofing off like that. It is bad for our image.
These photos are especially bad because they show Murray and Briscoe frollicking.

Be ashamed Big Blue Nation. Be very ashamed.

Man is it me or does S&C always seem totally out of touch with reality? I was going to say the OP has to have made , what is in fact , the worst post I have ever read and I see everyone agrees. Well except S&C but I gotta believe at this point he is just being insane for insanity's sake. You want you team to have fun and to win . Looks like they are doing both. The game was close for 1 reason and 1 reason only - The refs.

Reactions: kat57
OP I hope your Mom addresses the issue of you spending too much time in the basement while on your fancy computation device....
If you're serious; Pleeeze!....If not, Kudos to you for stirring up an entertaining thread.

I actually see them messing around there as a encouraging, not discouraging. One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Well OP I think you secured a overwhelming majority that agreed with you. Smart stuff

Look, I get they're kids, and Lord knows I'm all for cutting up and acting silly, but I draw the line when our team leader grabs a reporter's breast and then wags his tongue for the camera. We ain't Louisville. Cal should put his foot down.

ulis%20hand%20on%20titty%20tongue_zpsf2rxdvqz.jpg

On the other hand, Spake didn't seem to mind that Ulis is just a brother who loves big hooters.
[roll]

I liked the message (evidence being i hit the like button). It just pisses me off when people not named me have any kind of joy. I had to work today. Why should they be allowed to interrupt each other's interviews by making stupid faces while i gotta bust my ass for the man?

I know, they should be robots at all times..they should never forget they are playing for us and only us

[laughing][eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT