ADVERTISEMENT

Dickie V picks the Cats to win it all

I walked in and told my son I hope nobody nationally picks the Cats to the final four. He said too late Dickie V already picked us to win it all 🤮

What's the difference between Dick Vitale and a glass hammer?

Still, I love his enthusiasm and hope he's right.

Hope he's right. Would love to end both Tennessee's and Uconn's seasons. Will be cheering the cats on like crazy in each game we are fortunate enough to play. Gotta beat Oakland first. Then a tough 2nd round game if we take care of business.

He's picked us to either win it or get to the Final Four probably 10 times in the last 20 years. Rarely got it right.

That Final Four would be epic. Let UT get to their first and we beat them! Revenge on UConn to stop the repeat.

Sign me up for that.

PS - My Final Four was the same except I had Purdue over UT (with Kansas injured, that is a really weak bracket)

If I was a betting man, I would not have UK sniffing the championship. They are, however, in my fun bracket.

Look, I like Dickie V, he's an institution. But logically, the only reason you pick UK is "potential". They've still got as much or more than any team in the country. The problem is they haven't shown it consistently at all this year. That doesn't bode well for winning 6 in a row against good to great competition. But, it's nice to see people hyping UK anyway I suppose.

He’s not the only one that has picked us to get to the final 4. Seth Greenberg and Clark Kellogg has picked us to make the final 4. Both have us losing to UConn in finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT