ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard…

if ole miss ' transfers all make an impact i could see them being a dark horse. also 7 home games with 2 away games being lowly vandy and georgia tech.

The Kentucky-OM game in Oxford is going to be a crossroad for our season. We have a bowl team regardless. But if we win that game, we could really be in business.
Yep, and it's in the 1st half of the season so its a tone setter.
Not overlooking anyone but if we win these 4 games I think we go undefeated:
at UF
at Ole Miss
at UT
v UGA

Yep, and it's in the 1st half of the season so its a tone setter.
Not overlooking anyone but if we win these 4 games I think we go undefeated:
at UF
at Ole Miss
at UT
v UGA

Lmao.

Way to step out on a limb with those 4 picks. But I think you're wrong

If we win these games, we will go undefeated

Miami
Florida
Youngtown
Northern Illinois
Ole miss
South car
Miss st
tennesee
Missouri
Vandy
Georgia
Louisville

Undefeated season is a looooong shot. While KY Football has made huge strides, the SEC is brutal outside Vandy and KY always lays an egg or 2 as does almost every team.

Reactions: Blouman
I would be disappointed if we won all of those games but lost the blue/white game.

Lmao.

Way to step out on a limb with those 4 picks. But I think you're wrong

If we win these games, we will go undefeated

Miami
Florida
Youngtown
Northern Illinois
Ole miss
South car
Miss st
tennesee
Missouri
Vandy
Georgia
Louisville
Gosh that's so easy of a schedule. For any Power 5 team, much less in the SEC. Program not going the right way unless they win 9-10 of those games.

Gosh that's so easy of a schedule. For any Power 5 team, much less in the SEC. Program not going the right way unless they win 9-10 of those games.
10 games? I see 8-9
Still teams aren’t great but some good QBs still in league who beat us one yr back

No Gimmees in the conference except maybe Vandy, but they looked impressive vs. Hawaii.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT