ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is the Miami River, then and now. A natural paradise turned into an urban hell hole. I hate big cities.

122377997_10158018720148495_121841427779317400_o.jpg

God Is great! Once again rehabbing, and I thought I was doing better and feeling better! A week ago Monday I took a terrible fall, went and was checked over and sent home. Friday I took an ever worse fall and back to the hospital
for tests, stitches and an over night stay! Tomorrow and Friday follow up doctor visits due to the falls. I'll catch up later but just not feeling well right now. Take care, my friends, and blessings to all!
My goodness brother, that's a tough time. Hope the Lord helps and blesses you to get well and recover fully.

This is the Miami River, then and now. A natural paradise turned into an urban hell hole. I hate big cities.

122377997_10158018720148495_121841427779317400_o.jpg
Good grief, that is horrid looking. Over the years, after traveling and spending time throughout the great state of Florida, from Pensacola to Miami....Jacksonville to the Keys, I'm convinced that many, many parts of the state were just not meant for man-made, urban development. Such a wealth of natural wonders and beauty overtaken by concrete and overpopulation.

God Is great! Once again rehabbing, and I thought I was doing better and feeling better! A week ago Monday I took a terrible fall, went and was checked over and sent home. Friday I took an ever worse fall and back to the hospital
for tests, stitches and an over night stay! Tomorrow and Friday follow up doctor visits due to the falls. I'll catch up later but just not feeling well right now. Take care, my friends, and blessings to all!
Prayers sent up for You RRCat!

That bouncing around glory is greatly over rated and hurts like . . . the dickens.
Hr3n.gif

d7abB4Dr_o.jpg

Afternoon D League friends
Chicken salad and extra BIG Cheez ITs for lunch.
Take care rrk_1...we'll do our best to get you through.
Not working Friday, might see about voting early.
Just paid my Property taxes....always a great time.
I have not paid one bit of attention to the roundball Cats. Gotta get back in the swing of things.
Glad to see everyone is still kickin'!!
giphy.gif

Good grief, that is horrid looking. Over the years, after traveling and spending time throughout the great state of Florida, from Pensacola to Miami....Jacksonville to the Keys, I'm convinced that many, many parts of the state were just not meant for man-made, urban development. Such a wealth of natural wonders and beauty overtaken by concrete and overpopulation.
Ditto that for California. People weren't meant to live in deserts.

Holy Moly! Good thing you're not Humpty Dumpty. Take care of yourself RRK. We need everyone here. Prayers for you my friend. Amen.

edited: By the by, you're not Lee Majors are you? Heh, heh.

Man, really sorry. Hang in there, recover and get back at it.

Have you seen this 9mm Gatling gun. It accepts Glock magazines and includes a hitch mount. Would look good in the bed of a pick up or rolled outside in your front yard. 9mm ammo is a little expensive but these are strange times so maybe we should spend a little more and be safe.

122390890_184706743119510_2210727511864806511_n.jpg

How much is that selling for, Sawnee? RRK, sorry to here of your falls, but thank heavens you didn't break anything. Hang in there and get better. Praying for you.

This is for BB4UK:

Watching The Shootist right now, one of my favorites of John Wayne. My wife being much younger than me did not watch his movies when younger but has really taken to them now.

Critics said he could not act. Rubbish, he had a style different from what they wanted. He was a mans actor and wasn't all touchy feely sensitive.

This is for BB4UK:

Watching The Shootist right now, one of my favorites of John Wayne. My wife being much younger than me did not watch his movies when younger but has really taken to them now.

Critics said he could not act. Rubbish, he had a style different from what they wanted. He was a mans actor and wasn't all touchy feely sensitive.
Very good movie, but I think The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is my #1 John Wayne movie.

He had so many good ones, that it's hard to pick just one, but I am going with The Searchers.

I don't have a favorite I am a bigamist or mutlimist or gazillionmist well, some kind of mist cause I like most of his movies a lot. I like/ love the persona of John Wayne. (I have about ten or so of his movies that I have but have never watched. Kind of like a fine, fine bottle of wine. Afraid to open and drink it knowing I will only get the one first chance...(I'm not nuts, really... ;))

How much is that selling for, Sawnee? RRK, sorry to here of your falls, but thank heavens you didn't break anything. Hang in there and get better. Praying for you.

About $5,000 Ben.

Tippmann Armory 9mm Gatling Gun

PRE ORDER. 1-2 WEEK SHIP TIME
  • Glock magazine fed
  • Gatling Crank Gun
  • Chambered in 9mm
  • Comes with wheeled base
  • 1x Magazine
  • PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
https://coppercustom.com/tippmann-armory-9mm-gatling-gun-gatling-gun

I don't have a favorite I am a bigamist or mutlimist or gazillionmist well, some kind of mist cause I like most of his movies a lot. I like/ love the persona of John Wayne. (I have about ten or so of his movies that I have but have never watched. Kind of like a fine, fine bottle of wine. Afraid to open and drink it knowing I will only get the one first chance...(I'm not nuts, really... ;))

A fan like you? Which ones haven't you seen?

The first movie I can recall watching was a 1933 film starring Randolph Scott and Ester Ralston. I saw it on my aunt's TV. It was titled To The last Man and was based on a Zane Grey novel. It had an all star cast and the story was about two families from Kentucky post civil war. One family fought for the North (Colby) and one for the South. (Hayden) Ex-confederate soldier Randolph Scott was the good guy in the movie. The feuding Kentucky families both moved out West after the war and continued their own war until the Last Man.

To the Last Man is a 1933 American Pre-Code Western film directed by Henry Hathaway and starring Randolph Scott and Esther Ralston. The screenplay by Jack Cunningham was based on a story by Zane Grey. The Paramount property was previously made as a silent film, Victor Fleming's 1923 film version of the same title. The supporting cast of Hathaway's version features Jack La Rue, Buster Crabbe, Barton MacLane, Noah Beery, Sr., Shirley Temple, Fuzzy Knight, Gail Patrick and John Carradine. Child actors Delmar Watson and Shirley Temple were praised by Variety

MV5BOWI1YWRkNzctZWM4ZC00Y2JiLWExMDMtZTgwZWUwMDM4MTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDUyOTUyNQ@@._V1_UY99_CR14,0,99,99_AL_.jpg

He had so many good ones, that it's hard to pick just one, but I am going with The Searchers.
And don't forget The Sons of Katie Elder.
I've got the DVD of The Searchers and in one of the 'options' on the DVD his son Patrick says that it was his dad's favorite.

Morning all. Finally a dry day in my neck of the woods so I guess it's outside for me after it warms a bit. Get the garden tractor out with the garden wagon and finish up getting the garden ready for winter/next year, gather up leaves to put on it to rot/fertilize over the winter, take some more stuff from the garage over to one of the sheds, etc. All the fun things you can't do in the snow in another month or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT