ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

93418519_3571048676258058_5099307635660816384_n.jpg

Good Tuesday Morning D League

Waking up with a strong cup of coffee and waiting for the sun to rise. It is 72° and we may reach 85° with 94% humidity and a 5% chance of rain. Our winds are 7mph coming from the West. Nice breeze.

Trust all have a nice day and prayers to those who are hurting both physically and emotionally.

Our moon phase is Waxing Crescent

enhance

There are stars in the southern sky
Southward as you go
There is moonlight and moss in the trees
Down the Seven Bridges Road

One of the Eagles best.

tenor.gif

Good Morning Sir,
You brought back memories of CD (She posted as CinDog) She passed away last year and when I got out of line she'd give me one of the above. (Yeah, I usually deserved them...)

Oh, good morning all, I hope this day brings you a glad heart. Laugh a little and use it as a medicine the bible states it is. God Bless you......
I remember CinDog well.

Cowboys really sucked.
jUthW7Z9_o.png

Just saw a report about Feral hogs. Texas has an estimated 2 million. Hunting by helicopter has become big business out here.
We figured out that with helicopter shooting removal, the coyote population returned to normal after about 6 weeks so a big business to harvest the pork this pest provides could obviously support more economic exploitation.
When a family has lived around the same area as mine for two hundred years, you get old articles like this one:
You got that right. I easily found this link concerning my 3rd great-grandfather. I read somewhere that Adam Steele was the first lot holder in Lexington.

Panthers: (Protected species) Dad came in with one a couple of times that I can recall. Once in North Mississippi on his BIL's farm he got a biggun. He flopped that big cat in the pickup and off to the County Seat they went to show it off. While they were doing this, some person mentioned that it was a Protected Species.
Nothing wrong with protecting species. If a predatory species is truly endangered needing protection then an appropriate subsidy would certainly seem in order as a temporary mitigation to determine and implement a mission based solution. A 30-06 solution is a simple, cost efficient tool to consider. Remember ecology & economy are the same word in the same world. No different than any other issue, but it's difficult to manage the liberties of environmental Neanderthals and the do-gooders, who are also in environmental Neanderthal camp, have been given control as deemed deciders with a social engineering agenda looking through a keyhole. I suspect God knows this.
keyhole-834886_640-e1543055838476.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon D-leaguers my Bride and I voted yesterday in person at the courthouse. No way would we trust the mail carrier we have! Lol. And my Bride is a retired rural mail carrier. I voted straight republican for the first time. I have never marked the box for a straight ticket either way, but I did yesterday. Then I let my bride go upstairs and pay the property taxes. We started still have our arms and legs but it was close. Have a great day folks!

Well. I couldn't conclude all of my business today with Ky guvment.,,,you have to make an appt to renew your license (no idea why it;s the guvment). Didn't get to do the tags either. But me and the the wife did get to vote early. I did my part and so did she. Also, dropped off my daughter's absentee ballot, she asked I do it in person. She doesn't trust the mail either.

Last edited:
Good afternoon D-leaguers my Bride and I voted yesterday in person at the courthouse. No way would we trust the mail carrier we have! Lol. And my Bride is a retired rural mail carrier. I voted straight republican for the first time. I have never marked the box for a straight ticket either way, but I did yesterday. Then I let my bride go upstairs and pay the property taxes. We started still have our arms and legs but it was close. Have a great day folks!
I voted today in person in Bowling Green. It was wonderful because the longest wait that I had was about 5 seconds. It was also the first time I ever voted in shorts and short sleeves.

I voted for one Democrat, my best friend who is very conservative, but will not change parties.

I have always hated someone who voted party. I did not vote party, I voted for the people I like. It is not my fault that all but one are Republicans. :)

Good morning from ATX. Currently 75°F with 86% humidity and partly cloudy. Expect 90°F for our max high. Fall comes next week, I hope.

43 years ago today. Time sure does fly. We lost some great talent

122183214_3972527719429224_6696237352141973019_n.jpg
One of my favorites. I was 17 (almost) when their plane crashed. Sad day.
They were awesome. Coincidentally, my close friend married Ronnie's first wife, Nadine, a couple years after the crash. Both stayed together for about a year.
----------------------

Happy Hump Day. That's all for now.

Wishing happiness and continued good health to all our fellow D-League members.

God Is great! Once again rehabbing, and I thought I was doing better and feeling better! A week ago Monday I took a terrible fall, went and was checked over and sent home. Friday I took an ever worse fall and back to the hospital
for tests, stitches and an over night stay! Tomorrow and Friday follow up doctor visits due to the falls. I'll catch up later but just not feeling well right now. Take care, my friends, and blessings to all!

43 years ago today. Time sure does fly. We lost some great talent

122183214_3972527719429224_6696237352141973019_n.jpg
When I first moved to Atlanta had an outside sales job that I hated and part of my territory was Doraville. This one place I called on the guy I talked with was really nice (but don't think I sold them anything). A few years later I changed jobs and career path. Would go a lot to a BBQ joint and saw this guy there many times. He remembered me and I remembered him, so we would talk a bit every time we saw each other.
Years later I found out/realized he was one of the owners (I think) of Studio One in Doraville (on Oakcliff Rd, or Dr. or Ct .... there's a bunch of them there)....recording studio where LS did a lot of work. Their last album if I'm correct was recorded there.

God Is great! Once again rehabbing, and I thought I was doing better and feeling better! A week ago Monday I took a terrible fall, went and was checked over and sent home. Friday I took an ever worse fall and back to the hospital
for tests, stitches and an over night stay! Tomorrow and Friday follow up doctor visits due to the falls. I'll catch up later but just not feeling well right now. Take care, my friends, and blessings to all!
So sorry to hear this. We are praying the Lord will give you strength and protection. God bless and I trust the doctors are able to figure out why you are having the falls and avoid them in the future.

Sir,
God's comfort to you. Unimaginable what you are going through but I do know God can provide what you need. God IS faithful.

Oh, Good Morning all and may God's comfort engulf you in your situation and in your time of need may God provide the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT