ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Video tape her drugged for future reference and blackmail.
Bill-Cosby-GIF-2.gif

Finally have a freeze warning in Chucktown tonite. Maybe, just maybe, the skeeters might finally DIE! DIE! DIE!
I don't want to know why because it probably means something bad for me, but somewhere along the line mosquitos stopped biting me. We go in the backyard at times and my wife gets eaten by the little buggers. I don't get touched. Not complaining, but they used to eat me alive.

Especially in a season such as this…I am rooting for all of our opponents to win every game in which we are not their opponent. Right now, our best two wins are against Duke and UofL. And neither of those are looking so great.

We are already headed for a weak seeding. If our SOS keeps getting weaker because of our better opponents losing then we are just dropping further. I still think the Cats can peak at the right time & make a run in the Big Dance…THIS SEASON.

I have yet to see a team that really scares me. I think when we are playing our best and on a neutral court…we can beat anybody in the country. But a better seed would help ease the path. Especially with this team. We play to the level of the opponent. Right now, I see us headed for a 5 seed…which scares the ish outta me. Committee will match us up against a decent, but not top ranked, team full of competent bigs. Recipe for disaster with this UK team.

I know i am in the minority on this one. Dirty Birds…PUKE…lose 'em all i say…LOLZ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT