ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

For BKO and LEK...and Speers

1916335_1204409366254759_1709615372616959840_n.jpg

Damn. Lost on a shuffle pass. I think that if i were GB i would have rather just lost in regulation then to get beat on a freakin' shuffle pass in OT. That's the equivalent of getting pistol whipped.

Happy for Larry Fitzgerald though. Always liked that guy. Good for him.

Sorry herod, but that was an outstanding playoff game. Fun to watch.

I watched the game at Rogue Pub yesterday with my brother. Ugh, what a crappy loss. Up by 5 at the half and 12 at one point in the second half. What's up with this team on the road?

Currently 59 F and raining in Orlando.
YOu are up way, way too early. Are you flying out today?

It is 30 here.

My wife and I fixed a big bunch of beef veggie soup yesterday. It is really going to be good this afternoon.

I am really disappointed in the Cats. They weren't worth a crap.

Cats could've used Dakari this year. Dakari needed us this year. If Cal misses or misevaluates on 1 recruit, we're doomed.

I honestly think Briscoe is the key. He's the one guy who can breakdown opposing defenses and kick to our horrendous bigs for easy buckets. When he stinks, so does the team. Ulis and Murray are streaky, but good.

Spring practice is 3.5 short months away.

Pretty shortsighted and typical UK fan take that Cal misevaluated Skal. Cal wasn't the only coach recruiting him. He wasn't projected a potential #1 NBA pick because Cal said he should be.

Some people deserve to be miserable. They put too much time and effort into it not to have it pay off.

• Checking in ...........................................
  • Good Morning. 35°F in Johns Creek.
  • Days after bad losses suck for me. I am a bad loser.
  • We gave up 12 3-balls yesterday.
  • Willis rebounded like a Wildcat yesterday. But when we have to have a three, he is not going to be the one to get it for us.
  • We outrebounded Auburn by a dozen or so.
  • We have a weak front line. That's a killer.
  • A little sore today.
  • Over.

My wife and I fixed a big bunch of beef veggie soup yesterday. It is really going to be good this afternoon.

We cooked a roast yesterday with taters and carrots. I say we, I seared the roast. I guess she liked the last chili I made. It hasn't been a week yet and she said she wanted me to make another pot tomorrow.

-Nothing to rehash from yesterday. Just..F. I will say that having a small child has probably saved my sanity this season. While frustrating, the games don't seem like *quite* as big of a deal anymore. Weird feeling. Had a brief rage post on here last night and then it just kind of melted away when little girl wanted to be rocked to sleep.

-Lots of little projects around the house today. Nothing compelling. Need to repair/touch up some areas that the contractor neglected or messed up some in the midst of our water damage reno. Several places that were undamaged and in good condition got dinged in the process and contractor is being difficult about fixing it. Cutting "losses" now.

-Raleigh had a bit of snow this morning. Not much of anything but still nice to see. I enjoy seasons. This winter has been almost too mild so far.

-Taco night. [banana]

Enjoy the day, D.

Just got finished with adapting my parent's cradenza to be an entertainment center for my living room.

It's a piece of shit as far as furniture goes, but it's big, Italian, pecan wood and reminds me of them and my house growing up.

Now,I will purchase the big screen TV to put atop and place my huge stereo components within.

If I could afford OLED, that is the way to go. 4K LED is a myth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT