ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The SEC now has 9 Bowl wins to 2 losses. That has to be a record. The only thing that pisses me off is the Florida and Texas A&M lost.

I am too excited to go to bed. College sports is so pure. I love it.
Bert, I believe it is a record, in fact. SEC West went 7-1, East: 2-1.

TAMU lost by 6 points. Gators were blown out.

Boys it is a lot warmer this morning than yesterday. 35 degrees F. on my back porch.

I have a bunch of computer work to do today. Cut the commercials out of last nights game and make a Blu-ray DVD of it for my collection.

Y'all have good days and go out and earn some money for the D-League. Saving lives and making money. Nothing could be more American than that! [banana]

10374940_971958812859043_4337432952718708536_n.jpg

Boys it is a lot warmer this morning than yesterday. 35 degrees F. on my back porch.

I have a bunch of computer work to do today. Cut the commercials out of last nights game and make a Blu-ray DVD of it for my collection.

Y'all have good days and go out and earn some money for the D-League. Saving lives and making money. Nothing could be more American than that! [banana]
We also had 35°F here in Austin this AM. I rode my bicycle. Not bad. Dry, with frost in some areas.

While all you pussies are hunkering and huddling near fires and under blankets, pissing and moaning and weeping and wailing about how cold it is, and desperately trying to stave off even the merest hint of hypothermia, I, myself, thrive.
[laughing] Still remembering how you made winter your bitch last year with that epic 4-wheeler trip to the store to resupply the bunker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT