ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

So Sean Penn is a snitch and I wouldn't mind if he got got. That whole thing is weird.

El Chapo will escape. Probably soon. I don't understand any of this stuff. It's clear el Chapo is loved, protected, and nobody, including the US, is willing to take him out. So, let's just cut the crap and and like name a holiday after him. Him and the US have a great partnership. Disagree with the morality of it all, but business is business and it's clear he's in business with the right people in our country. Shit, we literally gave el Chapo control of the drug trade when Chapo cooperated with US authorities to help bring down the kingpin that ruled before him.

Last edited:
I posted this in a thread on RR about centers but I wanted y'all to see it. Potter's House player Udoka Azubuike, 6'11", 270lbs., wing span 7'8". Dude is strong, very strong. Thought I felt the floor shake when he dunked, and I saw a lot of dunks at the Mustang Madness tourney. Listed in the program he has narrowed his choices to Kansas, Florida State, and North Carolina. Don't know a thing about him other than what I saw but he was impressive. Muscular dude. FCC.

Did you see any UK guys, FCC? I don't follow recruiting so I don't know if we had any there or not. Someone will know. All I know is next year is supposed to be like the Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins class, maybe even better. Should be fun.

Would be nice to have Tyler return and lead that team, but I guess that's not likely. Would just love to see him run with a super team.

I thought it was pork chops YOU. I must be hungry or something
Pork chops. Fried. Golden. Crispy. A truly decadent food.
Southern+Fried+Pork+Chops.jpg

Made Alton Browns chili powder yesterday. Ordered the peppers he recommended off the Amazon after searching for them locally. I even bought my very own blender so I don't have to hear my wife complain about me using ours for my pepper concoctions.

Good stuff and I recommend. Used about 1.5TBSP for 2lbs ground chuck, 1lb pork sausage, 3 cans diced tomatoes, 1 can of red kidney beans, 1 can red chili beans, 1 med. onion diced. Added 2tsp of kosher salt to beef as it cooked along with the onion.

Jed, I suggest you use this recipe for weight loss, you know, since you don't eat chili.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT