ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Sounds like work to me. I just want a button a push somewhere up ^^^^ there and voila....
160x160xfather-christmas-with-black-skin-apple-new-2015.png.pagespeed.ic.k8auwBxviP.png

Any emoji you could ever need or want.

Reactions: -LEK-
Here's a Chrome extension for people who don't like the current one. Not sure on it's safety. Guy posted it in this thread.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...nts/ocolfhpogcchjfldbmjmigpneldphngf?hl=en-US

Buy the guy a beer if you like it.

https://yakrware.github.io/donate.html
so i'm like really ignorant of a lot of this stuff....how do i actually use the extension? (yes i know i could google it but i'm kinda busy and just thought some kind soul out there might not be )

so i'm like really ignorant of a lot of this stuff....how do i actually use the extension? (yes i know i could google it but i'm kinda busy and just thought some kind soul out there might not be )

Install and there should be a tab for extensions. You should be able to activate it there.

Did I have the last post on the old boards? Posted at 11:59 wondering when the new boards were in here. It's an honor, if so.

Faster.
Got 4 trophies that make seem certifiable nuts ...

Addicted - uh, yep
Can't Stop! - nope, sure cannot
Keeps Coming Back - yep, I'm that sad
First Message - true

D-League_zpsm15h6hwb.jpg
Did I have the last post on the old boards? Posted at 11:59 wondering when the new boards were in here. It's an honor, if so.

I believe you were the last to post. I took this screen shot to preserve the way we were.

Got a new twitter. I'm following Funky, LEK, and maybe Mav. Need to get some hijinx started on there.

It's going to take me a LONG time to figure out everything on this new board.

Here's what I don't like. Notifications. I'm not 'OCD' about anything, but I HATE having an unread email/text or any unchecked notification on my phone or iPad. Now i get this little red flag at the top of the Paddock. No gracias. Gonna have to see how to turn that off.

It's weird. I've looked at basically the same screen format every day since 2007 (had my real name as an account for a little while ... bad idea) and now it's changed completely. My relationship with the CatPaws site is almost as long as the relationship with my middle son. Scary.

Willy, its not as bad as it seems. I prefer the old way too, but there is more customization. I like having a gif in my signature. And when you link Youtube/etc. it shows in the thread.

Here's what I don't like. Notifications. I'm not 'OCD' about anything, but I HATE having an unread email/text or any unchecked notification on my phone or iPad. Now i get this little red flag at the top of the Paddock. No gracias. Gonna have to see how to turn that off.

It's weird. I've looked at basically the same screen format every day since 2007 (had my real name as an account for a little while ... bad idea) and now it's changed completely. My relationship with the CatPaws site is almost as long as the relationship with my middle son. Scary.

I turned off some features. I had an older account from the Tubby days, but it was banned during the drunk. I think this started right around the "door"

Seems quite different, for sure.

Hey, bro. We are heading back to KY in a few. It was great seeing ya again. Loved that Dogfish Head. Holy smokes, what a beer.
Dude, I had a blast. Paid for it dearly yesterday though. Itw as great hanging and seeing you again man. Hope for many more. Have a safe trip back bro.

Willy, its not as bad as it seems. I prefer the old way too, but there is more customization. I like having a gif in my signature. And when you link Youtube/etc. it shows in the thread.
yeah, you're right. There are some better features for sure. Just getting used to it. haha

THE THING I HATE MOST IS THE OVERALL HUGENESS OF EVERYTHING. IT'S LIKE GOING BACK TO YOUR OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHERE EVERYTHING IS SCALED DOWN -- EXCEPT IN REVERSE -- AND YOU FEEL LIKE A GIANT EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE ONLY 5'7" (NOT THAT I HANG AROUND MY OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OR ANYTHING)

and, yes, i AM aware that i've been posting in all caps lately

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT