ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

like-all-the-things.jpg

If you post about hooters you will get a lot of likes.

...but man do I hate this stuff. It's maddening. Idgaf what you like, and I really dgaf about ALERTS!. Just puts me on edge, and I truly believe this sunshine-pumping culture is killing society. Carry on. It's just Wednesday and Blue Bell is still banned. :eek:o_O:mad:

*like*

If you post about hooters you will get a lot of likes.

...but man do I hate this stuff. It's maddening. Idgaf what you like, and I really dgaf about ALERTS!. Just puts me on edge, and I truly believe this sunshine-pumping culture is killing society. Carry on. It's just Wednesday and Blue Bell is still banned. :eek:o_O:mad:

*like*
I like the hell out of this too

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hey Willy do you remember your exact quote on attachment? I lost it in the switch over
man,I don't know remember it. hahah I was in a moment of Zen. Tell you what though, that attachment has started to change the way I let things upset me. So far Mav, it's working out well. hahahah

Reactions: FutureCityCats
man,I don't know remember it. hahah I was in a moment of Zen. Tell you what though, that attachment has started to change the way I let things upset me. So far Mav, it's working out well. hahahah
Dude it was beautiful, simply beautiful. So much truth in it. I'm gonna see if it will show up when I do a prior post search.

Reactions: Mashburned
Funky found'er.

Yeah, Mav- Now when something serious pops up (I mean something serious that makes me angry) I am going to re-evaluate what has me so attached to the situation that it will draw my ire. The second half of that Wisconsin game has changed my whole attitude bro.

Reactions: FutureCityCats
It's gd mind-touchery is what it is, and it works. I can't stop liking, but at the same time, I'm furious with myself and others. However, for that one second it takes me to recognize what I like and hit *like* I am in a blissful place. Like how I feel when I eat a medium mint oreo blizzard from DQ. Just a good, carefree mindset. Feel like a zoo animal just smiling and pressing the *like* button. I love it, but I hate it. I don't know how to deal with it, so I'll just continue to *like* stuff, I guess...because I do like stuff, but it's the thought of liking stuff that drives me mad. If any of that makes sense, please send me Blue Bell. Thanks.

It's gd mind-touchery is what it is, and it works. I can't stop liking, but at the same time, I'm furious with myself and others. However, for that one second it takes me to recognize what I like and hit *like* I am in a blissful place. Like how I feel when I eat a medium mint oreo blizzard from DQ. Just a good, carefree mindset. Feel like a zoo animal just smiling and pressing the *like* button. I love it, but I hate it. I don't know how to deal with it, so I'll just continue to *like* stuff, I guess...because I do like stuff, but it's the thought of liking stuff that drives me mad. If any of that makes sense, please send me Blue Bell. Thanks.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Built myself three 5'x12'x12" boxes to use for gardening. Had a truck of garden soil hauled in and filled those dang things up, lotta dirt. Scaled way back on garden size this year so should be much easier. So far the cost of having fresh maters n onions is about Four fity..SMDH.

Not sure about this new site, never had the old one down and now I gotta start anew.

782370-Truck00006.gif

Built myself three 5'x12'x12" boxes to use for gardening. Had a truck of garden soil hauled in and filled those dang things up, lotta dirt. Scaled way back on garden size this year so should be much easier. So far the cost of having fresh maters n onions is about Four fity..SMDH.

Not sure about this new site, never had the old one down and now I gotta start anew.

782370-Truck00006.gif
I like this.

Reactions: -LEK- and maverick1
I hate the way your own avatar and a reply box shows at the bottom of every thread you click on. It makes me think I've posted in that thread when I really haven't.

Reactions: -LEK-
I get a notification each time somebody replies to a thread I posted in. Notifications are piling up.

Reactions: -LEK-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT