ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

429582169_122146423970040529_2373564323577300079_n.jpg

I won't tell on him but I swiped that from a picture brother SawneeCat posted on facebook... (Just today)

429582169_122146423970040529_2373564323577300079_n.jpg

I won't tell on him but I swiped that from a picture brother SawneeCat posted on facebook... (Just today)
Yep. Careful if you're driving in Hanging Rock, OH. I was driving home late from work because it's faster cutting over into OH for a bit to bypass all the NE KY towns. In uniform, in a KY Fish & Wildlife truck. No deal in OH. I limped back into KY $150 lighter.

How's SC doing?

Yep. Careful if you're driving in Hanging Rock, OH. I was driving home late from work because it's faster cutting over into OH for a bit to bypass all the NE KY towns. In uniform, in a KY Fish & Wildlife truck. No deal in OH. I limped back into KY $150 lighter.

How's SC doing?

Seems to be doing well. I do enjoy his posts. We converse through likes regularly. He's good people.

I think we saw 7 gators this past week with some being pretty close from the kayaks. We also saw 9 manatees. We got some videos of the manatees, but I'll have to look to see if we got a decent picture.

409062016_10212057214662672_1101209651414551660_n.jpg

Dumb turtles.... Of course they may have seen a relative or two get eat... and were more comfortable snoozing... (Knowing he was full...)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone

Going to a Men's Group event with church. Good that our new church does these things, but the coordinator of these events needs to be a better planner. Go Cats!

I hope everyone has a great day. Oh, peanut butter is good no matter how it's eaten. My favorite....pb on a spoon.

Good morning everyone

Going to a Men's Group event with church. Good that our new church does these things, but the coordinator of these events needs to be a better planner. Go Cats!

I hope everyone has a great day. Oh, peanut butter is good no matter how it's eaten. My favorite....pb on a spoon.
Storm, when I was working at Dyno Nobel, my son who is a health guru, told me how good peanut butter for you and how slow it digested in your stomach, I started eating a spoon full it in the morning before I went to work, that was about 4:30 in the morning, it kept me going until my first break at 9:30-10!

Storm, when I was working at Dyno Nobel, my son who is a health guru, told me how good peanut butter for you and how slow it digested in your stomach, I started eating a spoon full it in the morning before I went to work, that was about 4:30 in the morning, it kept me going until my first break at 9:30-10!

It will definitely plug you up for sure Sir. My issue is, I do not eat in quantities that are conducive to regularity. What I put on one sandwich is enough for three sandwiches.... (No Apples...with the PB, it is counter productive....)

Good morning all,

Too much to do today....too much stuff.... getting started though. I did wake up forgetting there was a Men's breakfast this morning I signed up for..... It irks me to no end I do not do what I say I will do. There will be 50 to 75 Men there so I won't be missed but .....

Game-day.gif

YEP, IT'S GAME DAYYYYYYY!

Was going to try to go fishing today but, I will wait until tomorrow. Hoping that my Plantar Fasciitis does not keep me from staying out long enough to catch something. A little sore this morning but, I will walk the monster and see.
Read up on Thorlo socks. They are .expensive, but family owned and American made. They make socks specifically for different type use. I love the cushioning. I ran A LOT for years and they really helped with cushioning the impact. I will say since the old man died, some people are saying quality has dropped a little.

Good morning folks. Rainy and cold in the east. Took a long hike with my rain gear on. Needed the exercise after the surgical procedure this week.

Cats need to stay focused today. Always seems to be a struggle playing the Razorbacks, even when they are having a down year.

Hope its a good day for all.

Another story for baseball and beer lovers. Many years ago, August Busch built a new stadium in St Louis for the Cardinals. He wanted to name it Budweiser Stadium after his premium beer. MLB said no naming stadiums after booze. Augie got the last laugh and pizzed off MLB by naming it after himself, Busch Stadium.

Man,

I have had calls after calls, after calls. Can't get into specifics but it sure is amazing for a guy some tell him he isn't performing. (The thing is, I never tout performance, it is about doing the job...) Had to vent a little..... Sure glad the Cats took over at the end.

Good win. I'm exhausted. Up, down, up, down, etc.. 5 freshmen on the court to end the game. Normally I'd say that's a bad thing. It worked today. Still, the defense is sub-par and that's a real concern going forward. Defense wins games in March.

Vandy then the big one in Knoxville. Looking much better for a bye in the SEC tourney.

70 total free throws! Good Lord.

The game was oddly still very exciting for a game with that many free throws. Probably cause both teams shot over 50% from the field (Kentucky 56.7, Arkansas 53.1) and three point shooting both teams were over 40%.

Combined total for both teams 44 fast break points, 17 combined steals, a lot of lead changes...70 free throws would kill the fun of like 98 out of 100 games...this was a rare one, I still thought it was fun...the winning part helps with the fun part haha

The game was oddly still very exciting for a game with that many free throws. Probably cause both teams shot over 50% from the field (Kentucky 56.7, Arkansas 53.1) and three point shooting both teams were over 40%.

Combined total for both teams 44 fast break points, 17 combined steals, a lot of lead changes...70 free throws would kill the fun of like 98 out of 100 games...this was a rare one, I still thought it was fun...the winning part helps with the fun part haha
Entertaining game no doubt but it didn't help my blood pressure.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 64°F and cloudy. Today's high may reach 77°F. We hit 84°F yesterday. Cooler temperatures and rain on the way next week.

- Followed yesterday's game on my phone. Good having Tre Mitchell back. 7 Cats scored in double figures. Got worried when score was Hogs 86 Cats 79. Bigs really dominated. Good win. Next up: Vandy.

- Took pup to vet. Her liver enzymes elevated. She also suffers from arthritis. Got her some chewables. May work. Fingers crossed. Every day is a gift.

- Contacted Germany. Former brother in-law good to go on a place for me to stay after my arrival on 16th. His 130 year-old house located next to train station (Bahnhof) and behind Aldi. Heh, too cool. Gonna grab him some bourbon next week.

Wishing y'all a peaceful Sunday.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-03-at-9.54.50-AM.png

Good morning folks.

I’m actually pretty happy with the Cats’ win yesterday. A bit of a trap game but they didn’t panic when they fell behind and closed it out strong. Arkansas has a miserable record because they fell apart due to internal strife. But there is talent on that team —they beat Purdue in a pre-season game, beat Duke in late November and were ranked higher than Kentucky pre-season.

Sunny and cool in the east. Heading out for a hike. Have a great day.

Nice win. Down late and come back and win easily. Last game we were down 8 against Miss St. half way through the second half. Good response by the Cats in both games. Helps the team prepare for tough games ahead.

Get down late to a good team and that's the ball game. Lack of preparation is destroying what this team could be...

Fishing report: Warrior-cat 2 - Largemouth Bass 0.

I was 2 for 2 with 2 stolen basses. My hits were triples as one bass was over 3 pounds and the other just under 3. The stolen basses were because I brought them "home" for fileting.

Heh, heh, heh, man I love baseball analogies.

20240303-134408.avif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT