ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1200x800.jpg

Hmmmmm... Crowwww.

No crow served brother... that was a win but the players took it on themselves to do it.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 69°F and cloudy. Cold front moving in.

Loved W last night. Reed is amazing. Wow, performance for the ages.

Picked up my two rifles and one shotgun from shipper yesterday. They sat on 'em for 8 days. After over a week, no contact from them, nothing. Screw 'em. Find another shipper.

Happy Hump Day, y'all.

befunky-design.jpg

Good morning folks.

Great night of basketball. Absolutely thrilling road win for the Cats as a betting underdog to a veteran, physical team that had won five straight SEC games. Mississippi State is a quality team by all measures.

Meanwhile Kansas coughs up a double-digit second half lead at home to a BYU team that was 7-7 in conference. Pope leads the Mormons to the promised land!

Finally, even the rare Hoosier win helps the Cats —pushing Wisconsin down on the seed line maybe below the Cats.

Heading in to work. Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning all,

Working from home today, only day for the last couple weeks. I am thankful..

I normally turn the game off at the end when it has been like that the last year or so, for some reason I kept it on and labored through it. It was hurting me deeply and that's a good thing, I have not lost my passion for UK. (Again, I am thankful!) That team took it on themselves to make it happen. I hope it takes them further.

It felt real good and I usually feel with my fingers.

More games of course but some games coming up in the tourney I hope the Cats again take it on themselves to again beat some real good teams... Come on............... Same Cat time, Same Cat channel...

200w.gif

Dainty I know for The Batman....

200w.gif

batman-robin-clunketh.gif

Have a great day! GO CATS!!!

Batman-Gif-Image-1966-whatsupbugs-42099410-498-266.gif

I got up at 4:30 this morning because of the storm going on, look at the temperature, it was 70 at 5:00, went back at 5:45 to get a cup of coffee, temp was 50. It sounds like, (the thunder) is down around Burt's house! We got about 1/2" of rain in that 45 minutes
Your timing is correct. We only got .18" and the temps are still dropping. It is now down to 39°F. It is time to cool down a little it was too warm for this time of the year as it only brings bad weather.

Yesterday we had thunder storms early in the morning. We were scheduled to get four windows and one door replaced. I knew that they would cancel, but they got here at 9am and left at 3pm and did not get one drop of rain on them. I would never have dreamed of that.

Good morning folks. Sitting in the waiting room of an outpatient surgical center in Bethesda, Md.

I’m about to get my prostate carved up with a laser. If all goes well I’ll piss like Secretariat and sleep through the night without a head call. If all doesn’t go well i guess I’ll walk around with a plastic bag strapped to my leg draining urine from my withered penis. But I don’t expect it’ll come to that.

Glad to see February behind us. May tomorrow start a magic March for the Cats.

Have a good day guys.

Good morning folks. Sitting in the waiting room of an outpatient surgical center in Bethesda, Md.

I’m about to get my prostate carved up with a laser. If all goes well I’ll piss like Secretariat and sleep through the night without a head call. If all doesn’t go well i guess I’ll walk around with a plastic bag strapped to my leg draining urine from my withered penis. But I don’t expect it’ll come to that.

Have a good day guys.
I don't know if it was the exact operation, but I had something similar before covid. I guess it helped, but he told me when I pee (especially before bed), go back 5 or 10 minutes later and pee again to help empty the bladder. If I do that, I seem to make it through the night with only one wake up call.

BTW, good luck.

I don't know if it was the exact operation, but I had something similar before covid. I guess it helped, but he told me when I pee (especially before bed), go back 5 or 10 minutes later and pee again to help empty the bladder. If I do that, I seem to make it through the night with only one wake up call.

BTW, good luck.
Thanks Bernie. My expectations are low. But I’m told doing this now will keep me from having to do something more intrusive later if/when my prostate swelled even more.

Have a good day guys.
Best of luck.

I had prostate cancer, found in October 2019, and got 72 "seeds" (titanium seeds laced with Iodine 125). I still have to get up to pee and my prostate is basically dead. It was all out-patient. It is incredible what they can do these days. My PSA is now down to .019.

Good morning everyone.

Drove back from FL yesterday. Good trip and drive except the number of truckers who insist on passing other truckers because they're going 0.5 mph faster. Dang, I bet I lost 30 minutes or more.

Well, hopefully the Cats will now go on a run though the remaining games and the SEC tourney and get our seeding way up. Tenn @ TN and one or 2 highly ranked teams in the tourney have the potential to move us way up (or down). I only watched 3 games during Feb. and haven't visited RR during the month....not sure I can go back.

@BBUK ...be careful with the salmon. My wife swallowed a bone while at a restaurant in FL and nearly had to go to the hospital. We tried most of the home remedies and I think drinking cola while laying down finally did the trick.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning everyone.

Drove back from FL yesterday. Good trip and drive except the number of truckers who insist on passing other truckers because they're going 0.5 mph faster. Dang, I bet I lost 30 minutes or more.

Well, hopefully the Cats will now go on a run though the remaining games and the SEC tourney and get our seeding way up. Tenn @ TN and one or 2 highly ranked teams in the tourney have the potential to move us way up (or down). I only watched 3 games during Feb. and haven't visited RR during the month....not sure I can go back.

@BBUK ...be careful with the salmon. My wife swallowed a bone while at a restaurant in FL and nearly had to go to the hospital. We tried most of the home remedies and I think drinking cola while laying down finally did the trick.

Dill pickle juice will melt the bone........

Years ago I was at the oral surgeon's office......I was in the chair and just as they was putting the tourniquet on my arm a guy comes rushing into the office.....he had eaten a sandwich down the street and had a fish bone in his throat......they put me on hold and Dr. Patterson took care of him free of charge..............before the folks gave me away I attended a Catholic school/church..........the church scared me away from eating fish with the candle/throat blessing thingy that they do......I though if this fish bone thing is bad enough to have it's own ritual..........I didn't want fish.......and to this day I can not enjoy a pc of fish with bones in it......

Did not get above 41° today and had some late afternoon icy rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 70's and sunny. A 30° shift, I'll take it as I need to cut my grass in the backyard already since the temps before yesterday were 70's and 80's for about 2 weeks.

Seems several of you have enlarged or problematic prostates. I too seem to have a smaller stream than before, but so far, I sleep through the night without having to wake up. After waking up though, it generally takes 2 times (within minutes of each) in the bathroom to empty the bladder. Probably need to see a urologist shortly.

Saw my podiatrist for the second time in 2 weeks today to check on my progress with planter fasciitis. He asked if I thought I needed another shot and I told him no. Pain is less right now and I will keep doing what he instructed hoping to get it under control. He gave me another month and then we will see again.

Good morning everyone.

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I as much as I love fish I watch it, I like shoveling my food in and with fish you cannot, well, I guess you can but I cannot knowing the bones await. Bones do not like me and I do not like them. I'd eat more fish if I could shovel it like most other foods. Had Mackerel for supper just now and it surely has bones among it's bones. (Sure tastes good though.) I normally take 30 more minutes to eat when there is fish involved.

Man,

I have been okay so far as far as the pee thing goes, the last couples days though it seems I have gone three times as much. Sleeping at night not so bad but I usually drain right when I sleep but do get up on time to drain again. Most days if I get 7 hours sleep I have hit the jackpot. On the weekends or days off, I usually just cut off drinking early enough to not worry. Thankful so far but sure am cautious...

Man,

I have been okay so far as far as the pee thing goes, the last couples days though it seems I have gone three times as much. Sleeping at night not so bad but I usually drain right when I sleep but do get up on time to drain again. Most days if I get 7 hours sleep I have hit the jackpot. On the weekends or days off, I usually just cut off drinking early enough to not worry. Thankful so far but sure am cautious...
Sometimes I cut drinking off early, but I have to be careful. I have a history of kidney stones, so I need to drink as much as I can. Several years ago, I had emergency surgery at two in the morning. The surgeon said I was almost totally blocked and could have died. Some of the stones were so lodged in my kidney, he couldn't get them out. A couple of times since then, after falls, I have passed a stone. Guess the jolt of a fall knocked them loose.

Have a good day guys.
55, on the GOD KNOWS LIST YOU GO!!!! I pray for my friends in the D League ever morning!

Sometimes I cut drinking off early, but I have to be careful. I have a history of kidney stones, so I need to drink as much as I can. Several years ago, I had emergency surgery at two in the morning. The surgeon said I was almost totally blocked and could have died. Some of the stones were so lodged in my kidney, he couldn't get them out. A couple of times since then, after falls, I have passed a stone. Guess the jolt of a fall knocked them loose.
Look up Virgin Olive Oil and fresh Lemon juice as a daily drink (shot) to help breakup/control kidney stones. Old timers remedy/holistic. I take a shot of it everyday.

Good morning everyone.

National Peanut Butter Lover's Day....that would be me. It will be what some will remember about me after I'm gone. lol I have cut back for health reasons lately though. I lose/gain weight just with that one move.

At 59 I too have prostate issues and the ole getting up at night issue. Oh well, I'm still enjoying getting older. I'm (wife and I both) striving to stay "in shape" as long as possible.

March is here and after the last 2 games we have hope for another run. I will try to stay optimistic and enjoy the rest of the season.

Good morning folks.

Well, my prostate gland has been greatly reduced by laser blasts. I’m still hooked up to a cathartic bag that fills every couple hours with stuff the color of red kool aid. But I get that out later this morning. So all is well -and thanks for the good wishes!

Sleepless night but work has backed up so I need to get stuff done after the early morning doctor’s visit.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

This morning's forecast changed from low 70's to mid 60's now for the day. No matter, nothing outside of the norm scheduled for the day.

MIL and BIL still in OK. They were supposed to move to Fla. back in May last year, then Oct. last year, then Dec. They then changed that to end of Feb. this year because they are running out of money. Wife's father has a 5-bedroom house there and he has asked them to come 2 years ago. One SIL lives there already. MIL is fighting it and hopes we will take them in. We only have three bedrooms and me and my wife occupy 1 and my daughter the other two. She sleeps in 1 and has a lot of her stuff in the other. Would not matter though, MIL makes me crazy the one day of the week (Sat) she comes here so... not happening.

Wife still thinking about putting 20-30K down on a cheap house for them so that they could stay here if it comes to that but is waiting to see if her job goes away. If it (job) does not, she will probably do that even though I told her they still could not afford that which means, she will cover mortgage and some of the bills. MIL takes home about $1000.00 a month SS and her brother has less than $8,000.00 left on injury settlement with Goodyear and complains about back problems and has no intention to go to work (36 years old).

My wife also didn't realize (I reminded her) about all of the repair cost and upkeep on a cheap house which would fall to us.

Come on Florida! Only time I will root for Florida.

TGIF for all of you grinders out there and God Bless.

Look up Virgin Olive Oil and fresh Lemon juice as a daily drink (shot) to help breakup/control kidney stones. Old timers remedy/holistic. I take a shot of it everyday.
I will look into it. Thanks. I drink organic lemonade cut with water. I even put it on my cereal, but my stomach has been upset a lot lately, so I cut back on using it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT